Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
I told all my black coworkers that they could cum in my wife all they wanted that is the only way my wife wanted it. She always wanted her black lovers to fill her pussy with all the seed they could.
It's a real pleasure to watch your life and a black man get ready to climax together knowing they have both having a real good time .
Nice, how many black men have fucked your wife?

The first time my slut was taken by a black guy at work she BEGGED him not to cum in her but she knew when he grabbed her hips and started pumping her hard and moaned he was going to cum in her fertile white pussy. She said she could feel his cum shooting in her when he was buried as deep as he could be without breaking her cervix. Since the first time almost all of her black studs have cummed in her.....she says it just a natural thing for black guys to seed white sluts, hummmm....
Hot to know many black men have cum in your wife's pussy. Do they fuck your wife bareback? How many black cocks have cum in your wife's pussy? Do you love seeing those black cocks filling your wife's married white pussy?

My wife told me that when she first cheated on me with a black man she asked him to put on a condom, but he told her that "he didn't do that". By then she needed it so bad that she just let him do it bareback and he came in her several times that night. After she told me, and I realized she would continue fucking black men, I suggested that she get her tubes tied. She never has asked a black man to wear a condom again.

This is a really tough decision. There is something extremely erotic about allowing another man to cum in your wife. However, it is also tough thinking that someone else's cum is soaking and penetrating her cervix and maybe getting her pregnant. It's kind of like would you allow another man to fuck your wife's ass? I have spent some time thinking about this and would probably rather have him in her ass than dumping cum in her pussy.

There are some private swingers club where only white men are allowed to use condoms. Black Studs are welcum but only allowed to fuck bareback. That's my kind of club!
Now that's a club my wife would love her Stud tried to use a condom but could not find one that fitted and watching him fill her is fantastic she loves the feel of cum deep in her and letting drip out and then allows me to lick them clean.

Back