Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
we have never made a decision prior to meeting to have him pull out its always letting him do what he wants if her black lover wants to shoot inside of her then we let him if he wants her to swallow his seed then its done

My wife and I had agreed she would always use condoms when fucking someone else. Apparently that agreement lasted aboit the first week with her first black lover and went out the door after that. She only recently admitted she had been fucking bare and getting filled with black cum. I wish she wouldve been bringing all those creampies home. The fact is, as a true cuckold you have no say over what your wife does. She may take your opinion under advisement but thats it. Ultimately shes going to do whatever that big black cock wants her to.

My wif
My wife and I had agreed she would always use condoms when fucking someone else. Apparently that agreement lasted aboit the first week with her first black lover and went out the door after that. She only recently admitted she had been fucking bare and getting filled with black cum. I wish she wouldve been bringing all those creampies home. The fact is, as a true cuckold you have no say over what your wife does. She may take your opinion under advisement but thats it. Ultimately shes going to do whatever that big black cock wants her to.
My wife told me from before we got married that she always has and will continue to have Blacks cum in her no matter what I say. I truly love that they do as I get to lick their cum from her well filled pussy. She is now talking about breed with a Black. I have no objections

I do not let men wear condoms while having sex with me, especially black men. That is a woman's goal, to get her man to cum in her. That is an accomplishment, actually. Me, my ******* and my hubby's ******* have been with numerous black men, and we do not allow condoms. It's a matter of trust and respect. We have even been with the same black men at the same time. Each time that me and my ******* and my hubby's ******* have shared the same black men it has meant a lot to the three of us.

The black man who currently lives with us has been with me and our daughters (20 and 22), my friends and mine and my hubby's daughters friends. He is 35, well built and very well endowed. He is very dark skinned and can cum multiple times. He fucks me every morning so that my husband can watch before hubby goes to work. It gives hubby something to think about all day long. He also fucks me when we go to bed so that my husband has something amazing to dream about. My ******* and my hubby's ******* have both moved in with us so that our "live in" has access to us any time he wants. And we like that. And hubby likes that he gets to watch us with Him often. Our "live in" has strengthened our family bond And made us all very happy.

I do not let men wear condoms while having sex with me, especially black men. That is a woman's goal, to get her man to cum in her. That is an accomplishment, actually. Me, my ******* and my hubby's ******* have been with numerous black men, and we do not allow condoms. It's a matter of trust and respect. We have even been with the same black men at the same time. Each time that me and my ******* and my hubby's ******* have shared the same black men it has meant a lot to the three of us.

The black man who currently lives with us has been with me and our daughters (20 and 22), my friends and mine and my hubby's daughters friends. He is 35, well built and very well endowed. He is very dark skinned and can cum multiple times. He fucks me every morning so that my husband can watch before hubby goes to work. It gives hubby something to think about all day long. He also fucks me when we go to bed so that my husband has something amazing to dream about. My ******* and my hubby's ******* have both moved in with us so that our "live in" has access to us any time he wants. And we like that. And hubby likes that he gets to watch us with Him often. Our "live in" has strengthened our family bond And made us all very happy.
I don't like using condoms either and nether does my ******* (she is 17) and my sisters. We have also shared the same Black men which I find very erotic, especially when he cums in my ******* then fucks and cums in me.
My husband and my sisters husbands watch us with our Black men and clean us up afterwards. I love it when my husband cleans my sister or my ******* and my sisters husband cleans me or my daughters boy friend cleans me. One of the guys that fucks us works for my husband too

I don't like using condoms either and nether does my ******* (she is 17) and my sisters. We have also shared the same Black men which I find very erotic, especially when he cums in my ******* then fucks and cums in me.
My husband and my sisters husbands watch us with our Black men and clean us up afterwards. I love it when my husband cleans my sister or my ******* and my sisters husband cleans me or my daughters boy friend cleans me. One of the guys that fucks us works for my husband too

Once word gets out, friends and family know your lifestyle, it amazing how many want to and do come forward. We have many friends and family who have gotten involved on a more open level. And it is nice to have friends and family who share your lifestyle.

Once word gets out, friends and family know your lifestyle, it amazing how many want to and do come forward. We have many friends and family who have gotten involved on a more open level. And it is nice to have friends and family who share your lifestyle.
Do tell???

I know my wife told me she loves the filing Just as Her lover cums In her pussy
And I love to watch whenever my wife black lovers pulls There black monster out of her pussy And There cum flow'sback out of her pussy. Hail in a gang bang My wife Love to have all three Of her hole cum in

It's something the white cuck or his woman have no control of. Whether on not she has hubbys blessing when a whitefemale is embedded with a huge black cock, his trementous power and determination to breed her is something mom nature has control and no matter how much she's fears being a white mom to a negro baby she can't let him pull out and begs for him to cum in her.
mom of 3 interacial babys.i could not stop them from cumming in me.i ask for it and got it.

It's something the white cuck or his woman have no control of. Whether on not she has hubbys blessing when a whitefemale is embedded with a huge black cock, his trementous power and determination to breed her is something mom nature has control and no matter how much she's fears being a white mom to a negro baby she can't let him pull out and begs for him to cum in her.
YES u are write i am the mom of 3 nergo babys but i still like the big one.u cant stop a man when hes cumming.i tryed and got hurt for it.now i just let them finnish.breeding me

god thats the only way to let the bulls gold to run into you a waste to let it go into a condom

Back