Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
My girl has never let me cum in her and just recently let me fuck bareback last month our first experience with my best friend since grade school stayed over we were all pretty buzzed playing t or d when he dared my girl to show our sex toys opening our bag she dumped them out a mixture of viberators dildos extensions mostly black and all larger than myself he said you know the myth of black dudes having big dicks isn't always true...but in my case it is he stood up and pulled his shorts down his semi erect cock bobbed up at least 9 inches and thick as a soda can I couldn't believe how much bigger it was than my dick ..suck it baby suck my black cock he said shortly after he was pounding her pussy like I never had she moaned like never before damn your tight stretch my pussy out baby I'm cumming she said me too he said as he sunk it in one last time yes she said.. leave it
He looked at me kinda smiled and said damn bro your one lucky mf. We all recouped laying there naked on my bed his cock completely soft still over 6 inches and thick laying on the inside of his leg almost touching the bed ,my dick about 3 inches and thin enough to wrap a hand around resting on the top of my balls my girl was laying on her stomach he reached over grabbing one of her ass cheeks pulling it away from the other he ran a finger over her ass you want daddy's black cock in that tiny little hole don't you baby rubbing her asshole it won't fit she said plus I don't do anal,you didn't do anal he said pushing a finger in she jumped he sunk his face in her ass she moaned rubbing her clit your tounge feels so good OMG your cock is so big though,he propped her hips up just relax baby smacking her ass cheek with his massive tool ask me for it he rubbed the head over her tiny hole please fuck my ass I'm yours forsing the tip in she gasped oh oh no stoooop it's to big he rubbed her clit and kept pushing it's okay baby it will fit I'm gonna cum in your ass just like I did your pussy slowly pumping a little at a time yeaa fuck me harder she wispered..

So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

View attachment 16149View attachment 16150
Its not your decision anymore

This has happened one time to us before. I had invited a regular guy over that I play with. He was late so I invited another one thinking he wasn't going to show. The 2nd guy showed and then the first showed with a buddy who was another of my regulars. By chance a 4th of my regs called and asked if he could drop by. I told him the more the merrier. Now with 4 black men I was in heaven. The fun started I knew from the look from my husband he was concerned but I wasn't going to stop for anything. My husband didnt seem to complain as he fucked me after all 4 of my lovers had cum in all of my holes. It was the most exciting thing I have ever had done to me!

I think the video that most got me hooked involved just that. I watched this young wife as the hubby filmed. In the beginning it was understood he would pull out. But she got too excited and gave her husband the True cuckold horn sign, which meant she was taking his cum in her. So hot

Did it have captions and did she throw the cuckold horns? If so then that one is amazing.

Back