Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
Well, I think a central part of being a cuckold is relinquishing all expectations of controlling your wife's sex life. Therefore, in some ways the cuckold has no say in the matter of aspects of her relationship with her lover/lovers. Ideally she and only she decides if her sex is exposed to her lover's cum. I think that most cuckolds are supremely turned on at the thought that their wife offers her sex bare back to her lover/lovers - even to the point of being titillated at the chance that she falls pregnant to her lover, while maybe hoping that she is careful about her birth control in real life terms.

But titillated or not, being a cuckold is to surrender all expectations of influencing your wife's sexual relations with her lovers. The decision to offer her sex open and unprotected is for her, in her new relationship.
Nailed it. Agree 100%
Its not my place in any way shape or form to dictate where my wife should receive her black cum.

Tibbs brought the camera’s light on her ass for me to see clearly and I held her ass cheeks wide apart and drove my tongue as deep into her asshole that I could, slurping my tongue on her lover’s juice. Hailey’s ass shook in response to my actions and she reached a hand behind her ass and caressed my hair while I burrowed my face and cleaned up every drop of cum that was there.

“Uuhhh . . . honey, that feels so good!” Hailey panted in between gasps.

https://medium.com/@shangoreturns/mr-tibbs-gets-inside-my-wife-e883b3cd442b

2d408815-52df-4fe6-8aa3-fe25aa28a586.jpg 2016-12-10_12-02-08.jpg

this is what my wife want a dominant black fucjker
The only trouble is that her cunt might reject your sperm because it's used to his. Unless there was a serious break from her Bull, all of your future ******* might be black. Wouldn't be an issue for me, but just saying.

Back