Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
those are absoluelty beautful art!

When my wife is like that, i am respectfully standing there, with an erection, stroking myself, showing her constantly how much i am thrilled, respect her and the black man and verbally praised them both. When i place my nose at her vagina, i am also constantly praising her for having such a great vagina and pleasing herself. Then i go down on her and stay on her for a solid 15-20 minutes. It is all about the show of respect IMO.

So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

View attachment 16149View attachment 16150
Wife told me some time ago: "what's the point if I have them wear a condom". She loves bareback fucking, and her orgasms are almost always triggered by a thick cock exploding in her pussy. The Jets of come hitting g the back of her cervix are absolutely orgasmic for her.... And the sloppy seconds and thirds or if I'm only allowed cleanup that night are even better!

Wife told me some time ago: "what's the point if I have them wear a condom". She loves bareback fucking, and her orgasms are almost always triggered by a thick cock exploding in her pussy. The Jets of come hitting g the back of her cervix are absolutely orgasmic for her.... And the sloppy seconds and thirds or if I'm only allowed cleanup that night are even better!
I am looking forward when I get my wife sherry have huge bbc's explode inside of her I would to clean it up

So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did it feel?

The only reason she won't do this is the fear of getting pregnant and it was why she got scared when she seen the black guys cock in america and couldn't go through with it , she was on her knees and unzipped him but backed out!!

Well, I think a central part of being a cuckold is relinquishing all expectations of controlling your wife's sex life. Therefore, in some ways the cuckold has no say in the matter of aspects of her relationship with her lover/lovers. Ideally she and only she decides if her sex is exposed to her lover's cum. I think that most cuckolds are supremely turned on at the thought that their wife offers her sex bare back to her lover/lovers - even to the point of being titillated at the chance that she falls pregnant to her lover, while maybe hoping that she is careful about her birth control in real life terms.

But titillated or not, being a cuckold is to surrender all expectations of influencing your wife's sexual relations with her lovers. The decision to offer her sex open and unprotected is for her, in her new relationship.

I could not agree more

I did some research on male potency and learned that the first load after 48 hours of no ejaculate is the most potent. The 2nd load the potency goes down and so on. The wife had a bull that wouldn't let me be in the room where he was fucking the wife until he was ready to cum. He would call me in and I either rimmed his ass until he came or laid my head on wife's back, if he was fucking her dogg style and stomach if he was on top. He would pull his slimy DICK out and dump his whole load in my mouth. After he finished Cumming I would have to show him my mouth full of his nut he would say now swallow and I showed him my empty mouth. When that was over he would say now get the fuck out of here until I finish using your wife or I need your mouth again

How did it feel?

That makes it so much hotter and most cucks / sissies loves to eat other men's cum out of there wives girlfriends pussies.

Back