Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
Yes, with negotiation/discussion that reassures Her that this is how you feel it should be, and you will be faithful and loving with Her, filling Her security need firdt.

Well, I think a central part of being a cuckold is relinquishing all expectations of controlling your wife's sex life. Therefore, in some ways the cuckold has no say in the matter of aspects of her relationship with her lover/lovers. Ideally she and only she decides if her sex is exposed to her lover's cum. I think that most cuckolds are supremely turned on at the thought that their wife offers her sex bare back to her lover/lovers - even to the point of being titillated at the chance that she falls pregnant to her lover, while maybe hoping that she is careful about her birth control in real life terms.

But titillated or not, being a cuckold is to surrender all expectations of influencing your wife's sexual relations with her lovers. The decision to offer her sex open and unprotected is for her, in her new relationship.

The bottom line is, a wife being sperm'd in is erotic, natural and ultra hot! Each of us has our various reasons and how we were brought to these acts of black men with our wives or GF's. But to me, it is the most erotic and natural act I ever witnessed and became a part of. I did a complete 180 from the way I was raised and my thoughts of the black race when I grew up and my frame of mind is what contributes to my sexual interaction with blacks and my wife.

When a black man cums in or on her, at times I wish I could just say 'I love you' to him and hug him, but most times that would never happen. The greatest of all the black men are those that actually believe in white reparations to the superior race, the black race! Like I said, the greatest are those few that will actually appreciate and get turned on my a fully grown adult white man on his hands and knees bowing to him and having the white mouth opened and waiting for his cock. A strong black man by verbal ******* and admission that says, "you fucking piece of ******* white boy, take this black cock and when I release my sperm load in your mouth-you swallow it and thank me and your wife for turning your white ass out".

Back