Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
if I would have a gangbang with black guys I can't imagine they would not cum in me
and a white boyfriend to be called this way for me today would have to accept that black guys always use me the way they want and he has nothing to say how or when :threesome:
I think you might be surprised at how many of us white boyfriends would love that about you. I know I would

Me and hubby decided before we started that we would risk it and not insist on condoms. We both love cum and I wanted it in me. It's never really come up a lot with any guy I've been with, I've left it up to them and none have used condoms. Love their cum in me the next day and oozing out, love the taste, love it on my body. Even find it a thrill when my monthly has been a bit late and I've wondered if this time I might be expecting! (Haven't been, thank goodness!).
Of course, if I was a young girl I would probably be more careful. X

Me and hubby decided before we started that we would risk it and not insist on condoms. We both love cum and I wanted it in me. It's never really come up a lot with any guy I've been with, I've left it up to them and none have used condoms. Love their cum in me the next day and oozing out, love the taste, love it on my body. Even find it a thrill when my monthly has been a bit late and I've wondered if this time I might be expecting! (Haven't been, thank goodness!).
Of course, if I was a young girl I would probably be more careful. X

Could not have said it any better. Same here.

Back