Letting black men cum inside your wife during gang bang?

I think in a gangbang it should be a given that somebody's semen is going to end up in her. She will be fucked without a condom, or a condom will break. If the woman does not want to get get pregnant another method of birth control should be used. I don't think IUD's are the best choice when fucking multiple large men. I would suggest birth control pills or having a Plan B dose available. You also want to make sure that the participants are disease free.

This messy idea is very hot to me but I was shocked how it looked when it actually happened. Letting them fuck her bareback is one thing and is so erotic but when they fill her to overflowing it is unreal looking. This is what 4 loads inside her looked like:
View attachment 50440
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.
My wife Pamela gets it alot! She lets alot of black men cum in her pussy.I watched 7 black guys cum in her 2 or 3 times each until cum was running everywhere and all down her legs.She enjoys it so I encourage her.I once watched a black guy slow fuck her while she sucked off 10 or 12 black dicks and swallowed so much cum she vomitted! Shes a tiny trooper and she likes doing whatever black men ask her to do!

I think this is not a very good idea.
what if your wife gets knocked up? what would you say to your relatives?
if you want a quietly life you shouldn't do that.
That is part of the reason for the original question. It would be devastating for us if my wife should get pregnant with a black man's baby. Doubly so if the end result is from a gang bang. This is the risk you take when your wife has intercourse with anyone outside of your marriage. We have to face the fact that the original reason for sex is to reproduce the species and any time a man's penis is inside a woman there is the risk. The risk is increased dramatically if the semen inside Amie is from multiple loads from several men.
How indeed could we explain the end result, especially when people ask who the ******* is. We have played this way because of the highly charged erotic situation and so far have gotten lucky.

Back