Letting black men cum inside your wife during gang bang?

We have "Church" every Sunday morning. Church consists of me getting gang banged, and usually only by Black Men. We have been hosting church at our house for 5 years now, every Sunday morning. I will not let a man use a condom. I feel it is wrong for a man to wear one.
Amen to that

I totally agree. As a husband, my function is to facilitate my Wife's pleasure, not limit it.
Too many of the "cuckolds" on this site, as well as others, are all about their fantasies and their pleasure instead of their wives'.

So very true. When I meet a traditional swinging couple I am fine with sharing their wife with the husband on an equal basis but when they declare themselves as cuckold I have my Bull head on and get irritated if the husband/cuck tries to direct things in any way

As I have said I almost always have sex with my wife as soon as her black lovers are done with her. I guess it's my way of asserting my dominance

As I have said I almost always have sex with my wife as soon as her black lovers are done with her. I guess it's my way of asserting my dominance and I still remember how it felt and looked as I mounted Amie's beautiful sweat soaked body. Her whole body glistened from a a mixture of not only her sweat but that of multiple black men as well as splatters of their semen. This visual excited me as I mounted her and I pushed my cock into her swollen cum filled pussy. I also know intimately how she usually smells and what I smelled then was so different. It was a combination of her smell and the smell of more than one man's cologne, their combined body odor and smell of their love juices from hours of several black men having sex with my wife. For some reason this idea pushed me over the edge as much as seeing her screw them and receiving multiple loads of semen inside her.
Agree completely! I take her after they are done, to reclaim her. I love the feel, the smell, the sheen of sweat on her body and the splattered cum on her and dripping from her.

ROY here KIM hushand, we talks about this over ten years, about 8 month it happen, KIM pick out a very large guy, 6'7" maybe 3oo lbs, his arms was big around as her legs,KIM 5'9" 117lbs 34 incher long legs, his dick look twice as long as my, maybe 4--5 time big around, I said 2 myself , it no way she can take that much, it got start, head didn't want 2 go in, KIM already cum, the head pop in her & she almost jump out of the bed, talks about a bitch MOAN & SCREAM SHE WAS, but I never hear a thing about stop, for two days incher by incher with in her, dam it with in her, all for it, i said 2 myself now much can she take, i'm petty sure he 12 incher r more, big around as a beer can, I never CUM so much in my life, KIM CUM a lot more, I know u know she still fuck this guy, he can put her legs over his shoulder & fuck he hell out of her, she fuck him 3==5 time a week, he still come here for a week end fuck, KIM said we sure start this 2o years ago,she more happy now, she even look better, she pick up 2 this big time , she not afraid 2 talks about this,i'm glad this happen 2 her, by what I see from her about two week ago, MY KIM fuck five guys in front of me, last friday KIM wint out & still out all night, she got in around 11 that nmorning, CUM all over her, i'm talks about a lot of CUM, as she walk in she said u miss it honey, i ask what did i miss, well i end up in & all black bar, i ask how many, all she said in was a hell lot of them, i ask 1o--2o--3o, all i could get from her was a lots,the bbc draw & wrote all over her body, KIM said i need 2 go 2 bed, she look me str, in my eyes & said i love u, she also said, u got a WHORE for a wife nowi said I love u, so if u r a WHORE I still love u, =================so what can I said over ten years 2 get here, I better like it,,QUOTE="NEHIGHLANDER, post: 54005, member: 6343"]This messy idea is very hot to me but I was shocked how it looked when it actually happened. Letting them fuck her bareback is one thing and is so erotic but when they fill her to overflowing it is unreal looking. This is what 4 loads inside her looked like:
View attachment 50440
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.[/QUOTE]
nd,

Back