Letting black men cum inside your wife during gang bang?

This messy idea is very hot to me but I was shocked how it looked when it actually happened. Letting them fuck her bareback is one thing and is so erotic but when they fill her to overflowing it is unreal looking. This is what 4 loads inside her looked like:
View attachment 50440
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.

Sure, my husband might be willing, but unless I trust those men completely, it ain't happening! But if I did trust them....

I am perfectly OK with multiple men cumming deep into my wife, even in a GB situation. She prefers it because the multiple loads feel great and keep her well lubed up for more sex. This is the way sex should be...it is the whole purpose, so why would we not want it. If you are going to have the experience, it is much better to have the whole experience. Yes, there is a risk of pregnancy which we are willing to take and there is also sti risk though we tend to stick to the same people or people they are close with so it is a pretty trusted circle. There is also a certain effect on the Mrs when she gets filled with sperm too that makes her more happy and calm...definitely something very natural and hormonal about it. The thought of having all the sperm from multiple guys swimming in her and looking for their target is also very hot.

Why would anyone not want to feel a cock explode and fill them with hot cum. Fucking with condoms is like dry humping with your clothes on. Hubby would love to lay beneath me and catch the cum dripping out, but I squirt so much I wash it all out.

Attachments

• DSCF6028_x264.mp4
    644 KB · Views: 151
My ex wife was late getting home on evening after a holiday party at work and we were late getting to family and she went from excited and talkative to coma like and silent. When we got home she was exhausted and asked me to put our ******* to bed. I went in bedroom found my wife ******* naked on the bed her tits, we're red and bruised her pussylips, we're quite visible red and swollen and could see seepage from her slit. I noticed her panties on bathroom floor and checked they were sticky and crusty no doubt she had been screwed. The next night confronted her I knew she had slipped up in past but since our ******* birth seemed content but that wasn't true. She got ******* at the party and went to a black coworkers house to smoke weed, 2 other coworkers went and his roommate was there. They teased and dared her until she sucked, all 4 and then the black coworker and his roommate fucked,her. Close tty of a gang bang that I knew of.

Back