Letting black men cum inside your wife during gang bang?

This messy idea is very hot to me but I was shocked how it looked when it actually happened. Letting them fuck her bareback is one thing and is so erotic but when they fill her to overflowing it is unreal looking. This is what 4 loads inside her looked like:
View attachment 50440

As someone who has had more than 4 black guys cum in me, one after the other, I can confirm it does look almost un-real looking. People might talk about the cum seeping out, but really when you have that many loads in you, it's really flooding out

As someone who has had more than 4 black guys cum in me, one after the other, I can confirm it does look almost un-real looking. People might talk about the cum seeping out, but really when you have that many loads in you, it's really flooding out
I like how if I'm being fucked on a table or bench for instance, it pours down, making a puddle on the floor.
Don't takingblackinme, bring back memories of my last boy friend, had me tied to the table and blindfolded, and when he had filled me with his beautiful black seed, had 4 black mates out side the kitchen door, by the time they were finished lets just say can still feel there cum seeping out of my open pussy and trickle down my ass and thighs and puddling and when they untied me and I sat up it turned into a flood

this is my present to you ........
https://33.media.tumblr.com/1d46c7f07ccff5777d7bb01ef95d3073/tumblr_n2am4tqHMz1sjdrizo1_400.gif
tell me your record no . //// how many stud . did you fuck in one night???????/////////please
would not mind having that to suck my self, how many studs in one night babes, would have to say 8, my boyfriend took me down to what he said was a party in London, when we got to the hotel we were suppose to be staying at and up to the room, went into shower and change for the party, lets just say when I came out of the bathroom drying my self, found my self surrounded by 8 guys talk about hands, mind you loved every minute of it

This messy idea is very hot to me but I was shocked how it looked when it actually happened. Letting them fuck her bareback is one thing and is so erotic but when they fill her to overflowing it is unreal looking. This is what 4 loads inside her looked like:
View attachment 50440
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.[/QUOT

....I would like that!!!

View attachment 50440
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.
That looks gorgeous

Once Amie stood up gravity kicked in...I'm still amazed. Once thing I was surprised at is how the men had no problem plunging their bare cocks into my wife after others have shot their full load into her. Before I witnessed it that idea kind of turned me off but when they were done with her I was surprised I had an incredible urge to take my place between her legs and deposit my own load into her messy little pussy. I just needed to reclaim her body and the idea of my semen swimming around inside her along with theirs was incredible.
Another thing I remember is the smell. Once Amie started having sex them the smell of sex filled the room and once they cum I noticed is it smelled different. It was a strong musky smell that is very hard to describe, I guess it must have been a combination of shared body sweat along with her pussy juices mixing with their semen. I've never smelled anything like it before or since, maybe it was a hormonal thing.

Once Amie stood up gravity kicked in...I'm still amazed. Once thing I was surprised at is how the men had no problem plunging their bare cocks into my wife after others have shot their full load into her. Before I witnessed it that idea kind of turned me off but when they were done with her I was surprised I had an incredible urge to take my place between her legs and deposit my own load into her messy little pussy. I just needed to reclaim her body and the idea of my semen swimming around inside her along with theirs was incredible.
Another thing I remember is the smell. Once Amie started having sex them the smell of sex filled the room and once they cum I noticed is it smelled different. It was a strong musky smell that is very hard to describe, I guess it must have been a combination of shared body sweat along with her pussy juices mixing with their semen. I've never smelled anything like it before or since, maybe it was a hormonal thing.
Thank you for this vivd and visceral description. I wish I was there with you to see and smell Amie's pussy. It must have looked wonderful. I love the sight of a white pussy filled with cum.

We have "Church" every Sunday morning. Church consists of me getting gang banged, and usually only by Black Men. We have been hosting church at our house for 5 years now, every Sunday morning. I will not let a man use a condom. I feel it is wrong for a man to wear one.

As I have said I almost always have sex with my wife as soon as her black lovers are done with her. I guess it's my way of asserting my dominance
Thank you for this vivd and visceral description. I wish I was there with you to see and smell Amie's pussy. It must have looked wonderful. I love the sight of a white pussy filled with cum.
As I have said I almost always have sex with my wife as soon as her black lovers are done with her. I guess it's my way of asserting my dominance and I still remember how it felt and looked as I mounted Amie's beautiful sweat soaked body. Her whole body glistened from a a mixture of not only her sweat but that of multiple black men as well as splatters of their semen. This visual excited me as I mounted her and I pushed my cock into her swollen cum filled pussy. I also know intimately how she usually smells and what I smelled then was so different. It was a combination of her smell and the smell of more than one man's cologne, their combined body odor and smell of their love juices from hours of several black men having sex with my wife. For some reason this idea pushed me over the edge as much as seeing her screw them and receiving multiple loads of semen inside her.

View attachment 50440
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.
I would love to watch Aime in a gangbang taking all that cum inside her. I still can't wait for your next story post!

Back