Letting black men cum inside your wife during gang bang?

If you were going to let your wife participate in a gang bang with a number of black men why would you not want them to cum in her? I as a white married man can not understand why you would not want this. Come on people get real if you are married and feel strong enough about this then why would this even come up. the only reason they should not cum in her is if they themselves wish to wear condoms but at no time should it be required. If you wish to play be honest about it and accecpt the risks along with the fun.
If you are having sexual contact outside of a committed relationship you need to take the attitude that at some point some semen is going to end up in her. Condoms can break, in the heat of the moment a condom can be forgotten about and there are guys that just don't care. Each person male and female needs to be responsible for not making any babies.

The choice is hers.Its not a matter of letting her.

That being said, she knows the risks and always take black loads into her pussy as nature intended.
She's said if she doesn't get cum, why fuck.

Is the female tied up in bondage? My wife cums really hard when she doesn't have any control over it.
Amie also loves bondage and losing control. It's my job to keep things under control when she is shared though sometimes it doesn't seem like it as they do what they want to her. Of course this is because my wife wants it that way, black men taking total control of her. This goes for whether or not they cum inside her, it is her choice not mine. Initially, I didn't want her to go bareback much less them filling with their love juices but they wanted to take her that way and she insisted they do it as nature intended.

Because it feels good. :dance:
Orgasms have nothing to do with semen. :rolleyes:

Only a man would have such a fixation with cum to say "if she doesn't get cum, why fuck!"
I've known a many females that would love just being given some good ORAL ... my wife at the top of the list. She sure loves having her pussy eaten. Mac :)

I've known a many females that would love just having some good ORAL ... my wife at the top of the list. She sure loves having her pussy eaten. Mac :)

I've met only ONE in my lifetime that didn't love being licked and sucked to orgasm.
She came from an abusive religiously fanatic home life as a baby and was taught that her genitals were dirty and she could never get completely past that thought to be able to relax and enjoy having anyone's face that close to her cunt, let alone lick it. :mad:
Luckily, we were able to get her to enjoy being masturbated as well as to masturbate herself without guilt so she could enjoy orgasms other than relying on just intercourse for them. :)

Fortunately, today I am married to a woman like yours, who never seems to get enough of it! :D

Well said and even fucking in a group setting of people who are not strangers is still risky. You have no way of knowing 100% what the person(s) have been doing or if they are only fucking exclusively within that group.
I rarely wear a condom and I do fuck exclusively within a group. After more than 10 years there hasn't been any problems. However nearly everyone within the group is over 40 and I think maturity has a lot to do with our success. Since the majority of the group have been together for several years the members are a bit more than bed partners, we are also friends, some more so than others and we are all grown up enough to realize that we have a really good thing here and it isn't worth messing up over an indiscreet fling. And we all get checked a couple of times a year. But for most people, especially if you are involving the under thirty crowd there is no way I would fuck without protection. Plus most younger pussy isn't that good.

This messy idea is very hot to me but I was shocked how it looked when it actually happened. Letting them fuck her bareback is one thing and is so erotic but when they fill her to overflowing it is unreal looking. This is what 4 loads inside her looked like:
View attachment 50440
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.

Back