Lets Talk Deal Breakers

Sounds like Hillary Clinton after she loss the election lol cuddled up in bed with her Dog
She didn't lose the election, did she? Three million more people voted for her than the Alt-Prez. The election was simply stolen by one of the most dishonest, lying humans walking the earth today. But, that's ok, I have a feeling KARMA is going to pay the alt-Prez a visit fairly soon, now!
What is KARMA? ...........

She didn't lose the election, did she? Three million more people voted for her than the Alt-Prez. The election was simply stolen by one of the most dishonest, lying humans walking the earth today. But, that's ok, I have a feeling KARMA is going to pay the alt-Prez a visit fairly soon, now!
...............................................View attachment 2450515
Take your politics somewhere else it still doesn’t change the fact she cuddled up with a Dog. fuck democrats and republicans how about that.

If a white person pretends like they’re somehow “cleaner” than I am then it’s not going down.

White people lay with dogs, skip showers, and don’t use washcloths. Then have the nerve to look at Black people like we’re “dirty.”

If they start crowing about “cleanliness” it’s a NO from me.

That includes asking me to wear a condom, expressing too many concerns about their “safety” asking too many questions about STDs (I’m tested more than 99.999% of the global population, most people NEVER TEST) or asking way too many questions about my income.
Shout out to thrillmonger for volunteering to be an example as to how to be a dealbreaker. Congrats!

You brought her up, not me! We have a special section for politics, here, but I won't let one side be heard when it is brought up.
Fuck your politics. You’re a lurker and an opportunist poster who proclaims allthis sage wisdom. You’re not verified for a reason so don’t even think about fucking with a verified member. Save your horseshit for the fake trolls on here

What are your absolute deal breakers? Ours as a pansexual bareback couple

DEAL BREAKERS
We host only we do not travel no lesbians no pillow princess no SSBBWs no condoms (vasectomy safe) we take discreet pictures and videos during play we have sexy masks on hand for your privacy.
Exact same here! Except no anal.

1. Racists or bigots-I'm not into using racist words in or out of the bedroom.
  2. Being rude or disrespectful
  3. Smoker/******* users (that includes weed)
  4. Doesn't take care of themselve (is overweight/obese).
  5. Not clean-hygiene is pretty important to me
  6. Has A STD or is a bug-chaser.
  7. Not being able to hold a decent conversation-It's not all about just sex, you know? I like getting to know you.
  8. Lying about your age or appearance/Dishonesty.

Last edited:
...............................................View attachment 2450515

She actually did lose lol.

Back