Young couple for huge bull

Daddyshome5

Male
From
GA, US
Young white friends here that are like minded.

Here is a little about us and our ad.

We can always host or travel week days. Looking
to bring in another successful bi guy to dominate. Someone who can take control, go multiple rounds and is open to a cuckold fantasy.

We are local in Macon but we can travel. We’re looking for someone clean. We can host most nights and travel most days.

Her: petite, classy, shy at first but super freaky after she warms up, loves oral, loves anal, loves cream pies. She’s a genuine good person with a slutty side.

Must be clean because she wants the connection of bareback
Also videoing is a big thing to us. We can edit your face out or you can wear a mask.

She likes being controlled, and pounded hard. She likes being degraded, slut, whore, stretch her pussy, etc.

Neither of us care for sensual sex until we get to know you.

I like being degraded, controlled on me playing, but I like to control positions for the camera view. I enjoy watching her squirt, and I love to clean her pussy after.

Let’s have a party and let all your friends fuck her. She’s down for gangbangs and everything in between as long as your hygiene is top notch.

Please send me some details? Dick size, likes/dislikes, limits, what your looking for exactly and what times best for you to play

We have tons of pics
We are looking to host you this Sunday between 9-12 at night.We want someone who will fuck her twice and be actively bi. Enjoy mutual head, eating cream pies, dominating Cuck.

We prefer fit young guys with 10+. Race doesn’t matter and neither does body type if dick makes up. We prefer shaved up, clean cut guys.
Plenty of pics and vids

Attachments

• 98194A33-F252-44A6-866A-AA1C5919DFEF.jpeg
    98194A33-F252-44A6-866A-AA1C5919DFEF.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 253
  • 77703907-7DE7-4236-ADBC-3C52C1703B75.jpeg
    77703907-7DE7-4236-ADBC-3C52C1703B75.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 258
  • 004B6249-72A0-4DFC-A058-5E988047203C.jpeg
    004B6249-72A0-4DFC-A058-5E988047203C.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 275
  • F4CA8942-69CB-4FD6-8E22-956B6763C1BE.jpeg
    F4CA8942-69CB-4FD6-8E22-956B6763C1BE.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 300
  • EB0FD78E-1DFF-4B44-AB2E-F05E89287AF2.jpeg
    EB0FD78E-1DFF-4B44-AB2E-F05E89287AF2.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 302
  • 63C22D44-B8EE-4F7F-936C-508D74F1AFEA.jpeg
    63C22D44-B8EE-4F7F-936C-508D74F1AFEA.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 293

to bring in another successful bi guy to dominate. Someone who can take control, go multiple rounds and is open to a cuckold fantasy.

We are local in Macon but we can travel. We’re looking for someone clean. We can host most nights and travel most days.

Her: petite, classy, shy at first but super freaky after she warms up, loves oral, loves anal, loves cream pies. She’s a genuine good person with a slutty side.

Also videoing is a big thing to us. We can edit your face out or you can wear a mask.

She likes being controlled, and pounded hard. She likes being degraded, slut, whore, stretch her pussy, etc.

I like being degraded, controlled on me playing, but I like to control positions for the camera view. I enjoy watching her squirt, and I love to clean her pussy after.

Let’s have a party and let all your friends fuck her. She’s down for gangbangs and everything in between as long as your hygiene is top notch.

Please send me some details? Dick size, likes/dislikes, limits, what your looking for exactly and what times best for you to play

We have tons of pics
We are looking to host you this Sunday between 9-12 at night.We want someone who will fuck her twice and be actively bi. Enjoy mutual head, eating cream pies, dominating Cuck.

We prefer fit young guys with 10+. Race doesn’t matter and neither does body type if dick makes up. We prefer shaved up, clean cut guys.
Plenty of pics and vids
Wow she looks amazing!! Good luck, but I don’t think you’ll it!!

We have tons of pics

Plenty of pics and vids
You are offering everything a bull can ask for

We have tons of pics

Plenty of pics and vids
wow,, my gf is 5,1 110 and took a 11 inch fat bbc and told me about it ,,, it hurt she said

Back