Lets Talk Deal Breakers

Deal breakers, I have a list that I have developed over the years.

1. If not a gentlemen and can't respect my marriage then it is a no go.
  2. If they smoke, not happening at all, even if you don't smoke before meeting it is still a deal breaker.
  3. Not communicating and asking for a lot of pictures
  4. No feces or urine
  5. Nothing to do with animals

I can go on, but figure this is a good start.

If a white person pretends like they’re somehow “cleaner” than I am then it’s not going down.

White people lay with dogs, skip showers, and don’t use washcloths. Then have the nerve to look at Black people like we’re “dirty.”

If they start crowing about “cleanliness” it’s a NO from me.

That includes asking me to wear a condom, expressing too many concerns about their “safety” asking too many questions about STDs (I’m tested more than 99.999% of the global population, most people NEVER TEST) or asking way too many questions about my income.

Wow, where to begin?

Do not get offended if a couple insists on good hygiene. In fact you should insist too. You might be too sensitive for all of this.

Then you go into how white people are not "clean" based on some made up dumbass retarded crap that you bought in to. Racist much?

Yes, people get to demand you wear a condom, you can even demand it. And you mentioning people "expressing too many concerns over their safety" is about as stupid as it gets. Ever heard of syphilis, HPV or AIDs? This right here tells me for sure that you should never be considered by anyone in this lifestyle.

I do not know what income has to do with this but I guess some people who are wealthy might want to have something in common when it comes money.

If a white person pretends like they’re somehow “cleaner” than I am then it’s not going down.

White people lay with dogs, skip showers, and don’t use washcloths. Then have the nerve to look at Black people like we’re “dirty.”

That includes asking me to wear a condom, expressing too many concerns about their “safety” asking too many questions about STDs (I’m tested more than 99.999% of the global population, most people NEVER TEST) or asking way too many questions about my income.
^^ This guy... ??? GTFOH

1. Only concerned with sex and fixated on the act rather than the "ritual"
  2. Being crude/vulgar and having no filter
  3. Unable to carry on a conversation
  4. Unable to ******* alcohol responsibly without getting intoxicated
  5. Poor hygiene

etc

Yes, because I’m really on here to make deals with dudes? ?

Let me go through your list:

Get to know each other first?
Deal Breaker.

Asking that a partner has proper hygiene? Deal Breaker.

Asking for an updated health screening?(STD check.)
Deal Breaker.

Wearing a condom?
Deal Breaker.

So basically the only women you'll consider are dirty, careless, untested strangers.

Oh yeah and you want to fuck them raw.

Lucky for you there are plenty of idiots in this world who seem to care as little as you do about health and hygiene.

Judging by most of the responses in this thread you'd check box many of their deal breakers...

Have fun out there!

Last edited:

Black women also fuck Dog's, and goats, even Horses !!...but So do A lot of Women from other races As well. If that is what they are into. They will " do it " the color of their skin does not matter in the slightest. With that being said I Agree with you. About the PPL looking down their nose at you. So to speak. I hate that kind of ******* ! How dare anyone deign to think that they are just somehow inherently better than their fellow's. because of the color of Their skin it is madness !!... :(

- men who seem like they're into me way more than the woman, where the wanna ask multiple questions of if I'd let then get involved physically

- men who want you to meet them first and take dick comparison pics

- pic collectors and flakes

- liars and those that secretly record

- women who you can tell fucked and sucked nearly everyone in your area on this site. Like she has 20+ media and they're all a different guy. And she says she's been in the lifestyle for only a year. Oh, and insists on bareback only

- couples that ONLY see me/blacks as their fetish and a way to get off instead of a human being

Back