Lets Talk Deal Breakers

Deal breakers for me would be no sucking dick.

Condoms is not a deal breaker for me but I have a steady hotwife where i am able to cum in her. This makes it hard to go back to condom sex. Oftentimes i might turn down a meet because i rather creampie my hotwife than cum in a condom with a random.

Last edited:
If a white person pretends like they’re somehow “cleaner” than I am then it’s not going down.

White people lay with dogs, skip showers, and don’t use washcloths. Then have the nerve to look at Black people like we’re “dirty.”

If they start crowing about “cleanliness” it’s a NO from me.

That includes asking me to wear a condom, expressing too many concerns about their “safety” asking too many questions about STDs (I’m tested more than 99.999% of the global population, most people NEVER TEST) or asking way too many questions about my income.

If a white person pretends like they’re somehow “cleaner” than I am then it’s not going down.

White people lay with dogs, skip showers, and don’t use washcloths. Then have the nerve to look at Black people like we’re “dirty.”

That includes asking me to wear a condom, expressing too many concerns about their “safety” asking too many questions about STDs (I’m tested more than 99.999% of the global population, most people NEVER TEST) or asking way too many questions about my income.
And you're a racist. At least admit it

It's shocking how rude you are.

Deal Breakers...

1, No Cock Sucking.

2, No Kissing .

These are Deal Breakers for me.I respect couples limits and boundaries.I am very passionate when I fuck.So I love to Kiss and it Can very intense.Also, if she doesn't Suck cock.We won't be meeting.It's part of four play for me.

Back