June 6 - 10th BBC visiting Texas (Bryan/College Station)

Nickel_Black80

Male
Real Person
Looking for the right fit to either host or best hosted during my short visit in College Station. Unfortunately, I won't be traveling through Houston or Austin this trip, but if you're willing to travel and we click through chat, I'm open to anyone who wants to make the drive.

Me: 36yrs of age, Straight, 6ft tall, about 180lb athletic build, 8inch BBC, Drama Free ******* and Disease free (regularly tested), several years of experience in the LS, down to earth and easy to get along with. I don't like to be attached to labels, so I have never considered myself a Bull. I just thoroughly enjoy the pleasures of hot wife play, and it has always been a passion to make memorable experiences for couples. If you happen to find yourself interested by my posting, here are a few things I'm looking for:

You: Drama free, between the ages of (18 - 60), impeccable hygiene , easy-going, reliable, easy to communicate with, ******* and Disease Free (preferably with a recent test). This helps put everyone at ease, especially if you're interested in things such as, bareback play or anything related to oral sex.

Body: Open to all - In shape, mom bods, skinny, thick, small bbw's

Race: Open to all - I enjoy all flavors!

I do like taking pics and videos for my own personal viewing, but its not a deal breaker if that's not your thing. Trust me, I totally understand. I like to keep this side of my life private, and have respect for others that also might share the same preference.

One thing that is big right now, is content creators for things such as, Onlyfans. Respectfully, I DO NOT want any part of that. It all falls back to being mindful and respecting my personal preference of privacy.

Any adventurous lady Aggies in town are definitely a plus.

Attachments

• 20230413_133622.jpg
    20230413_133622.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
Back