Let's see those conservative married white women who cheat with BBC

My wife used to fuck this big dicked black man on a regular basis. He would come to her office building on her lunch where she would meet him in the parking lot. My young white wife would crawl in his back seat were they had a hot and heavy make out session. My wife would always wear a conservative skirt and shoes when she knew they were hooking up. He would have my wife's panties off and his hard black cock sticking straight up. My wife would crawl on top of his black dick and ride him hard. Sometimes he would fuck and cum in my wife's asshole. After this black man had dumped his cum in her pussy or asshole he would get a big kick out of sending my goody two shoes white wife back to her office with her pussy or asshole filled with a black mans cum. My wife was the youngest in her office so her friends had no idea that her young white body is owned by a black man that is old enough to be her grandfather. Usually her bull fucking her at lunch ment she was going to his place to get the hot filthy nasty sex she craves

Mmmm innocent acting wife.bbc cum slut
View media item 644007
View media item 643771
Please login or become a member to view

Attachments

• IMG-20230521-WA0001 (1).png
    IMG-20230521-WA0001 (1).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 90
Last edited: