Lesbians who occasionally fuck guys

Discussion in 'Interracial Lesbians - Chat & Fantasies' started by astonct8, Aug 19, 2016.

1. astonct8

astonct8 New Member

I have found it interesting that a good number of my lesbian friends actually occasionally fuck guys, me being one of them. It's quite interesting. I think perhaps it's the carnal desire to sometimes just break the cycle? ANy thoughts?

Jazzsmooth21 and Roy Randall like this.
  2. Suraggu

Suraggu New Member

UK
    They cannot be Lesbians then by definition.

3. astonct8

astonct8 New Member

I see your point, but I go with whatever they claim to be since as you know nowadays you can't tell a person who they are or who they are not. So if they call themselves lesbians and act like lesbians by day but when night time comes they occasionally want to bang a guy.....then by all means they can keep being lesbians :)

Jazzsmooth21, Roy Randall and raykink like this.
  4. Alice Red

Alice Red Active Member

Poland
    If a lesbian is banging a guy, then she is bisexual. :mstickle:

5. astonct8

astonct8 New Member

Good point Alice, but you'll be surprised at how pissy people get when you call out things like that.
    I think it's also something where many don't want to "betray" (for lack of a better term) the lesbian community by being seen as doing a guy or bisexual. I know a few that I've played with have been open in conversation about that.
    But you are right.....more bisexual if you see it for what it is.

raykink likes this.
  6. sweetginny

sweetginny Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    It could be that since a real cock feels so much better than a fake one, the lure is too hard to resist? A treat or walk on the wild side once in a while?

As a bi woman with a couple of lesbian girlfriends, I've been exposed to their lifestyle. From the little I've seen, it is more than just sexual orientation.

7. astonct8

astonct8 New Member

Thanks for the insightful response, when you say it's more than just a sexual orientation, what do you mean?

8. sweetginny

Canada
    Lifestyle. Hard to explain. Social venues, etc.

Roy Randall likes this.
  9. astonct8

astonct8 New Member

I see what you mean. There's a lot more to it. I just find when I'm with a "lesbian" behind closed doors (i.e. in my bed) the conversation often stems around resentment for other lesbians around keeping loyal to the cause.
    One actually decided to openly explore with men....she turned up pregnant by one of them. You should see how ostracized she became for a while.
    It's quite fascinating.

10. sweetginny

Canada
    How she became pregnant was probably the issue. Every society has its various taboos. Yes, it can be fascinating.

11. astonct8

astonct8 New Member

Oh well........crazy world we live in...as long as we can fuck I'm good lol

sweetginny likes this.
  12. Wellen

Wellen New Member

People have to use caution defining other people so I feel ya....I'm 50/50 and consider myself completely bi...

13. LilBiFag

LilBiFag Member

US
    My wife is bi she has several female friends that visit one does her bull with her I get lots of clean up action

Blkfem and Roy Randall like this.
  14. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Over the years, as I explored my sexuality, I had several periods where I believed that I was happiest as a lesbian. I think sexuality ebbs and flows.

15. LilBiFag

LilBiFag Member

US
    With my tiny limp penis I'm at an ebb except for my mouth and ass

16. BethLuvsBBConly

Sweetie, trust me, you are not the only small white boy.

17. LilBiFag

LilBiFag Member

US
    I can't fuck at all I have low testosterone I can't even get firm only sticks out an inch or so I do cum soft

18. BethLuvsBBConly

The old saying is true "Size does not matter" but you need to add "if you are a cuckold" :qos:

hotjen likes this.
  19. LilBiFag

LilBiFag Member

US
    The funny thing is I'm a size queen myself. When I see a black guy my first thought is being on my knees in front of him with my wife watching