Lesbians who occasionally fuck guys

I see your point, but I go with whatever they claim to be since as you know nowadays you can't tell a person who they are or who they are not. So if they call themselves lesbians and act like lesbians by day but when night time comes they occasionally want to bang a guy.....then by all means they can keep being lesbians :)

If a lesbian is banging a guy, then she is bisexual. :mstickle:
Good point Alice, but you'll be surprised at how pissy people get when you call out things like that.
I think it's also something where many don't want to "betray" (for lack of a better term) the lesbian community by being seen as doing a guy or bisexual. I know a few that I've played with have been open in conversation about that.
But you are right.....more bisexual if you see it for what it is.

Good point Alice, but you'll be surprised at how pissy people get when you call out things like that.
I think it's also something where many don't want to "betray" (for lack of a better term) the lesbian community by being seen as doing a guy or bisexual. I know a few that I've played with have been open in conversation about that.
But you are right.....more bisexual if you see it for what it is.

It could be that since a real cock feels so much better than a fake one, the lure is too hard to resist? A treat or walk on the wild side once in a while?

As a bi woman with a couple of lesbian girlfriends, I've been exposed to their lifestyle. From the little I've seen, it is more than just sexual orientation.

It could be that since a real cock feels so much better than a fake one, the lure is too hard to resist? A treat or walk on the wild side once in a while?

As a bi woman with a couple of lesbian girlfriends, I've been exposed to their lifestyle. From the little I've seen, it is more than just sexual orientation.

Thanks for the insightful response, when you say it's more than just a sexual orientation, what do you mean?

I see what you mean. There's a lot more to it. I just find when I'm with a "lesbian" behind closed doors (i.e. in my bed) the conversation often stems around resentment for other lesbians around keeping loyal to the cause.
One actually decided to openly explore with men....she turned up pregnant by one of them. You should see how ostracized she became for a while.
It's quite fascinating.

The funny thing is I'm a size queen myself. When I see a black guy my first thought is being on my knees in front of him with my wife watching

I wouldnt know what to do I'm 8 inch and get hard thinking about BBC if I had a ebony queen pegging me while I suck her mans cock just keep going dont ever stop just switch places

Back