Lesbians who occasionally fuck guys

this is interesting as my oldest (DD) is actually going to marry another girl in May. She dated guys mostly before and had her FWB in some girls. Her fiance also dated guys and had my DD as FWB. Then, they went out on "a real date." From that point on, my DD questioned why she wasted so much time with guys. They both are happy.

My DD said the only time she wants a guy, would be to get preg (she plans to right away). She just thinks it's a waste of time and all that to get the guys sperm and use a turkey baster. Just have sex, get the sperm and say thank you and part ways.

To me, a lesbian is a woman who never had an attraction to guys. She may have dated and maybe even had sex with a guy, but just never was attracted to them.

My DD calls herself a lesbian now, but I still consider her bi. While I never saw that coming, I'm so happy she has found "the one" for her.

I have found it interesting that a good number of my lesbian friends actually occasionally fuck guys, me being one of them. It's quite interesting. I think perhaps it's the carnal desire to sometimes just break the cycle? ANy thoughts?
I'm all 4 it ,wish I could be one of those guys

Back