Lesbian STUDS?

Mrs wild has been presenting as butch this year, and we've been surprised how many guys are into it.

Being attracted to masculine women does not make you gay. We joke that it takes a confident, masculine man to handle a relationship with a butch woman.

I'm gonna lie
I have fuck s few lesbians in my life time but the ones I did have been STUDS
But once you get them naked and and see how much of a real woman they are i mean DAMN
I guess I'm asking I had a friend guy say that it was GAY .... I'm like uhhhh...No LMAO
I been with a few studs. They are still women and want to be loved to .

Interesting topic. I never gave it much thought. I just knew I liked a girl to be the feminine type. I will admit, that is all I was exposed to in my Bi explorations that started in college.

On that same note,
My dauh.ter and her wife are both totally fem. They both wore dresses at the wedding, both had engagement rings, and both take a freakin hour to get ready to go out on their date night.

I will say my daugh.ter does exhibit more masculine traits than her wife, but that girl had more dresses and skirts than jeans or leggings in her closet.

That "getting ready" time will go down fast when they have ki.ds for sure.

Sorry to hijack, but does anyone else find it odd that my daugh.ter and her wife share all their underwear?

They wear the same size and style, so they just have one big stack they grab from. They were different-sized bras so no sharing there.

Is it only me who finds this a bit odd?

I'm gonna lie
But once you get them naked and and see how much of a real woman they are i mean DAMN
I guess I'm asking I had a friend guy say that it was GAY .... I'm like uhhhh...No LMAO
agreed. studs are better at communicating and straight forward with what they want.

I'll admit when, I first meet the stud of her relationship, she posted she wanted side bbc and no drama, which was something new for meaning sex with lesiban .
It took us a long minute to get our groove and how good our sex can be.
She's very straightforward when she wants dick often and ready for.
I like that I've been only bbc supposedly she's had in going on 8 years. I'll be fucking sometime this week also.

I'm gonna lie
That's the funny thing about those STUDS.... they only a 'stud' to another chick lol

but when it comes to a big dick man they just another wet pussy waiting to get stuffed😈

I had this Mexican Stud come to my crib a few years ago.... wearing her giant basketball shorts and a tank top sports Bra and jersey😅 had her hair pulled up in a cap and everything.... maaan look, that girl got butt naked (kept her sports bra on lol) and let her hair down she was actually sexy AF😈🔥

I beat the brakes off that pussy 💪🏾🍆

When reading just the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be about cucks wanting their partner to get shagged by a stud. I've seen some intense fisting and strapon sex in threesomes.

Anyway, I've been attracted to tomboys for a long time. Maybe only twice in my life has the masculine one made a move and told me they wanted it.

Back