SSBBW in Roanoke, VA looking for company ❤️

PhatKittyKat

Female
From
VA, US
Hi ☺️ Not gonna lie, I’m feeling a little intimidated by this whole thing lol. This is my first time doing something like this… I travel for work and my job has taken me to southwestern Virginia for the next few months. I don’t know anyone here and I’d love a cuddle buddy/FB to have safe, protected sex with. Doesn’t have to be a BBC… but damn I love the way y’all look at me 💋

Hi ☺️ Not gonna lie, I’m feeling a little intimidated by this whole thing lol. This is my first time doing something like this… I travel for work and my job has taken me to southwestern Virginia for the next few months. I don’t know anyone here and I’d love a cuddle buddy/FB to have safe, protected sex with. Doesn’t have to be a BBC… but damn I love the way y’all look at me 💋
Hello Kitty
Welcome to the site, glad here
If you ever in California look me up

Look im gonna be honest hardly no black men in roanoke. Its a bunch of hill billy hicks out there i can have protected sex with you thats cool but imma need you to rock my world. I like rough degrading sex. Im an Extremely HARD 8 inch BBC who loves Hard "R" Raceplay while I RAIL your QOS "WHORE" wife in front of you. (Lots of Dirty Talk going BOTH ways is a must) DMV 👀 and if i cam out there its gonna have to be when i got a down week or too

Id love to link up with you. Im about 40 minutes from Roanoke and mobile

Lets hook up have dinner drinks and lots of cuddle time

Back