Leaving it inside? no or go..

image.jpeg image.jpeg
That's a Go for me ;)
my girlfriend loves toto start working her pussy while they lay together,she is falling in love with this one,not sure if I'm ok with that,but he sometimes gets hard again while she is working it,so he fucks her again,one time they fucked three times without him ever pulling out,her pussy was big an hot,an full of his cum,I choked on his cum when I was cleaning her

View attachment 1035361 View attachment 1035360 my girlfriend loves toto start working her pussy while they lay together,she is falling in love with this one,not sure if I'm ok with that,but he sometimes gets hard again while she is working it,so he fucks her again,one time they fucked three times without him ever pulling out,her pussy was big an hot,an full of his cum,I choked on his cum when I was cleaning her
The look on her face is beautiful. It can only be had by feeling the thick hot cum of a real man, a black man with a heavy cumming large penis, splattering deep inside of her sexy belly. No white boyfriend can make her feel so sexually satisfied. So loving and wonderful. Moving.

My wife always wants the cum to stay deep in her as long as possible. She says she loves feeling it deep in her.

Definitely like it best when they stay inside after cumming in me!! I had one black lover whose cock did not change much in length when he was hard or soft, maybe an inch difference. We would make love, I would come DOZENS of times and he would eventually explode inside of me.....but his cock length did not change much, just the thickness, so his cock would rest inside of me while we kissed, talked, teased, even slept, and act like a plug to keep a LOT of his sperm inside of me. Eventually he would become hard again and we would go back at it again, and again, and AGAIN!! LONG story, but our first time together we ended up spending from Friday night until late Sunday evening making love. He came inside of me ELEVEN times during that time, all of it totally without my diaphragm in and no other protection from a pregnancy. So much of his cum stayed DEEP inside of me that I dripped for 3 days afterwards, had to wear pads to contain the flow, and I could actually flex my hips a certain way and feel it "slosh" inside of me!!! It was one of the most intense sexual encounters of my life. I have never met anyone before or since that was like this, but I certainly would like to again!!

Yes after my man makes love to me and Im full of cum we lay together and I feel his big thick cock throbbing in my pussy and we kiss and talk until he either pops out or he gets hard again and gives it to me again ;)

Back