Leash Law For White Women

Nice to know that you are like me and enjoy seeing your Wife being walked by her Master while she is leashed. Has your wife's Master ever taken your wife out while she was on his leash and walked her like a dog? My wife's Master may have walked my wife like his dog but he never told me he did and I never had the pleasure of seeing walk my wife like a dog. Bill was one of the very few men that has used my wife without me with her to watch her.
Yes he has, in fact he has walked both my Wife and me down the sidewalk in our community. Since all the neighbros know about it, it works out well. I ******* and eat out of a doggie bowl

Yes he has, in fact he has walked both my Wife and me down the sidewalk in our community. Since all the neighbros know about it, it works out well. I ******* and eat out of a doggie bowl
Really, Wow!!! you and your wife's Black Master has walked both you and your Wife down the sidewalk , like dogs, on all fours, in your community? That is amazing!!!!! All of your neighbors know about you and your wife being dogs owned by your Black Master? I guess that would work out well for your extreme lifestyles. Does your slut wife ******* and eat out of a doggie bowl like you? Are you both required to be on all fours, like dogs, constantly?
Bob

Our Master took my Wife and I over to his neighborhood and walked us while we were on a leash. At one point he handed the leash to a Black Lady to walk us for him while he got some new White pussy. It eneded up both my Wife and I finding ourselves between this ladies legs as she whipped us into total submission. Of course we were already there but it is nice to have her attention.

Our Master took my Wife and I over to his neighborhood and walked us while we were on a leash. At one point he handed the leash to a Black Lady to walk us for him while he got some new White pussy. It eneded up both my Wife and I finding ourselves between this ladies legs as she whipped us into total submission. Of course we were already there but it is nice to have her attention.
Wow, extremely exciting that you and your wife's Black Master and Owner walked you and your slut wife like his dogs, on your hands and knees, on a leash, in public. did make you and your slut wife crawl down the street on a sidewalk or he allow you to crawl on the grass. Were you both naked dogs? Wow, extremely exciting that he handed your leashes to a Black Lady to walk his dogs, you and your wife, while he further degraded you and your wife by having the Black Lady because he had to go fuck a new white sluts white cunt. Do you know if his new white slut and fuck toy is married also? Then the Black Lady whipped you and your wife in public. Wow, extremely degrading!!!! did whip you and your slut wife because you were bad dogs or just for fun?

Wow, extremely exciting that you and your wife's Black Master and Owner walked you and your slut wife like his dogs, on your hands and knees, on a leash, in public. did make you and your slut wife crawl down the street on a sidewalk or he allow you to crawl on the grass. Were you both naked dogs? Wow, extremely exciting that he handed your leashes to a Black Lady to walk his dogs, you and your wife, while he further degraded you and your wife by having the Black Lady because he had to go fuck a new white sluts white cunt. Do you know if his new white slut and fuck toy is married also? Then the Black Lady whipped you and your wife in public. Wow, extremely degrading!!!! did whip you and your slut wife because you were bad dogs or just for fun?
He does on occasion whip us, however mostly we get bare ass spankings.

Back