Leash Law For White Women

I love seeing my Wife being walked by our Master while she is leashed. I too am on a leash and if love it. It makes me feel like I belong.
Nice to know that you are like me and enjoy seeing your Wife being walked by her Master while she is leashed. Has your wife's Master ever taken your wife out while she was on his leash and walked her like a dog? My wife's Master may have walked my wife like his dog but he never told me he did and I never had the pleasure of seeing walk my wife like a dog. Bill was one of the very few men that has used my wife without me with her to watch her.

The fellow in this photo was, for all practical purposes, my wife's Master for about 2 years. But he also had other married sluts that he used as his slaves while he used my wife as his slave. My wife loved his cock soooo much that she told me she would do anything he told her to do, even have several of his babies as long as he would fuck her. He enjoyed having my wife adore him and his cock in front of me and other people, playing with my wife's big naked TiTs in public, and he even fucked her in front of me and other people on our nude beach. He told us he was going to fuck my wife in the same spot he had fucked another man's wife a week before. My wife did anything he asked because he told us that my wife was just one of his married
sluts and if she did not happily do anything he told her to do, he would not fuck her anymore. My wife even cried when she saw him playing with another man's naked wife on the beach. He loved knowing that he was hurting my wife by playing with other naked wives on the beach in front of us, especially when he saw her crying, because it showed him and us, how much my wife NEEDED his cock and cum. So, he often had my wife wear his chain leash and collar, or other dog collars and leashes. Which as you see in some our pictures, she happily did because it made Bill happy. She was happy doing anything to make Bill happy.
After about 2 years of using my wife fairly often as one of his married sluts, Bill must have tired of using my wife, because he stopped using her as a fuck toy except every once in awhile when we saw him at our nude beach without another woman.
Then he would come over to us, say Hi, and start playing with my wife's big naked TiTs and pussy in front of me and other people. He didn't ask if he could play with my wife, he just assumed he could. I was mad because he had dumped my wife as a regular fuck toy, but he would use my wife as a fuck toy when he did not have another woman to use. However, my wife loved his big cock soooo much, she still let him use her any way he wanted to, even in public. But I was still excited to watch him play with my wife's big naked TiTs and pussy, great fun.
My wife and I were very disappointed that Bill dumped her as one of his married sluts. We both liked Bill as a friend and the way he used my wife to live out his sex fantasies.
Your situation is like that of countless other couples (or single women) who develop a dependency (some would call it addiction) on being used by a dominant man. The dependency is both physical and psychological. She needs the fucking and other physical aspects (handling her tits, etc.) but she also needs the psychological element of serving and knowing that he wants to use her. Dominant men always hold the upper hand because they can drop the woman at any time and replace her with another.

Nice to know that you are like me and enjoy seeing your Wife being walked by her Master while she is leashed. Has your wife's Master ever taken your wife out while she was on his leash and walked her like a dog? My wife's Master may have walked my wife like his dog but he never told me he did and I never had the pleasure of seeing walk my wife like a dog. Bill was one of the very few men that has used my wife without me with her to watch her.
"Walking the dog" is enjoyable for those of us who dominate, as it graphically reinforces the dom/sub roles. I like to lead a woman around in my back yard that way. On all fours, she begins to feel like a dog. And I take her to a specially prepared spot for her to relieve herself.

Your situation is like that of countless other couples (or single women) who develop a dependency (some would call it addiction) on being used by a dominant man. The dependency is both physical and psychological. She needs the fucking and other physical aspects (handling her tits, etc.) but she also needs the psychological element of serving and knowing that he wants to use her. Dominant men always hold the upper hand because they can drop the woman at any time and replace her with another.
Thank you for your comment and insight. Your comment is exactly right as it applies to my wife and I. We still talk about Bill, the only man that was ever my wife's Master, and that was about 15 years ago. My wife told me that she has his phone number and thinks about calling him up to see if he would be willing to use her again. I was excited to hear her tell me that and I excitedly encouraged her to call him but she never has. but hopefully someday she will and he will want to use my wife as one of his married sluts again.

"Walking the dog" is enjoyable for those of us who dominate, as it graphically reinforces the dom/sub roles. I like to lead a woman around in my back yard that way. On all fours, she begins to feel like a dog. And I take her to a specially prepared spot for her to relieve herself.
Thanks again for another exciting comment. Bill, my wife's former Master, may have walked my wife like a dog because he often sent me pictures of my wife wearing his collar and leash. Sadly, neither he or my wife told me that he ever walked her like his dog. But I still think and get excited when I think that he probably did walk my wife on all fours like his dog. What do you think about the chances of him having walked my wife like his dog?
Great to know that "Walking the dog" is enjoyable for those of you who dominate, as it graphically reinforces the dom/sub roles. I agree it does very strongly reinforce the dom/sub roles. Hot knowing that you like to lead a woman around in your back yard that way. On all fours, she begins to feel like a dog. And I take her to a specially prepared spot for her to relieve herself. I would love to find another man like you or Bill, or Bill again, that would enjoy leading my wife around in his back yard or at a park that way. I get very excited thinking of seeing my completely naked wife leashed and on all fours being walked like a dog. I am sure she would quickly change to enjoy beginning to feel like a dog. Watching another man take my wife to a specially prepared spot for her to relieve herself would be very exciting.

Every woman should have a fun collar and leash in their toy box.
My wife and I agree and she has several collars and leashes, including obvious dog collars and leashes, that we have bought together for our sex play and for sex play with other men. Sadly not all men enjoy using a woman like his slave or dog when my wife wears a collar and leash to play with them.

What do you think about the chances of him having walked my wife like his dog?
Probably about 100 percent.
Hot knowing that you like to lead a woman around in your back yard that way. On all fours, she begins to feel like a dog.
We often refer to a woman as a bitch, which of course is by definition a female dog, so the position seems natural.
And I take her to a specially prepared spot for her to relieve herself.
That is the most intense event for most women, the first time I lead her out to the designated spot ans she realizes that she must pee outdoors as I watch.

My wife and I agree and she has several collars and leashes, including obvious dog collars and leashes, that we have bought together for our sex play and for sex play with other men. Sadly not all men enjoy using a woman like his slave or dog when my wife wears a collar and leash to play with them.
Oh I agree. Sometimes I will just wear the collar for me as I find it sexy feeling to wear. It does not mean I have to be on a leash and being a slave at that particular time. I just find a lot of the BDSM toys to be fun and exciting even though I don't have any interest in the pain side of things or degrading.

Probably about 100 percent.

We often refer to a woman as a bitch, which of course is by definition a female dog, so the position seems natural.

That is the most intense event for most women, the first time I lead her out to the designated spot ans she realizes that she must pee outdoors as I watch.
Wow, that is great exciting news that you think the chances of him having walked my wife like his dog are 100%. That confirms what I have believed and will make my imagining seeing him walk my wife more intense and realistic.
I agree 100% that referring to a woman as a bitch, which of course is by definition a female dog, seems natural. Some men that have used my wife as their fuck toy have called my wife a Bitch while they are using her. My wife and I both don't mind at all and, in fact, we both get exciting hearing the other men call my wife a Bitch while they are using her as their fuck toy. However, after the sex play we don't allow anyone to call my wife a Bitch. We are usually friends with the men that use my wife as their fuck toy so they have never called her a Bitch except during sex play.
Wow, I bet the first time you lead her out to the designated spot and she realizes that she must pee outdoors as you watch is the most intense event for most women.

Wow, I bet the first time you lead her out to the designated spot and she realizes that she must pee outdoors as you watch is the most intense event for most women.
There is always a contest of sorts between the woman's bladder, which needs to let go, and her shame at a man seeing her urinate. They always hold off as much as possible but eventually the bladder wins. First some dribbles come out, followed by the full stream.

Oh I agree. Sometimes I will just wear the collar for me as I find it sexy feeling to wear. It does not mean I have to be on a leash and being a slave at that particular time. I just find a lot of the BDSM toys to be fun and exciting even though I don't have any interest in the pain side of things or degrading.
I understand that you enjoy wearing a collar for yourself as you find it sexy feeling to wear. My wife also has a few decorative, jeweled, cocllars that she enjoys to wear just because it excites her and me. Like you my wife does not feel she has to be on a leash and being a slave at that particular time.
My wife does enjoy some mild pain during BDSM play. In fact, she has asked me to allow other men and women to whip her at sex parties several times. Of course, she does not need my approval but just wants be to approve other men and women whipping her at sex parties. Partly to humiliate men and her but also because she knows I look out for her safety. I believe my wife's former Master trained her, by using her NEED for his big cock, to enjoy being his slave which involved him humiliating and degrading her and through her, humiliating and degrading me also. I also believe that the way my wife ****** me to be her cuckold developed a need in me for some humiliation and being degraded by her and other men and women. But my need is only during sex play now.

There is always a contest of sorts between the woman's bladder, which needs to let go, and her shame at a man seeing her urinate. They always hold off as much as possible but eventually the bladder wins. First some dribbles come out, followed by the full stream.
I am sure that you are right that it is always a contest of sorts between the woman's bladder, which needs to let go, and her shame at a man seeing her urinate. They always hold off as much as possible but eventually the bladder wins. First some dribbles come out, followed by the full stream.
Some men have asked me for photos of my wife taking a piss. When I asked my wife if I could take some photos of her taking a piss for them to see and enjoy, she told me absolutely NO. She said she does not even let me watch her taking a piss and we have been married 50 years. But now I wonder if Bill, my wife's former Master, ever walked my wife outside to take a piss like a dog.

I understand that you enjoy wearing a collar for yourself as you find it sexy feeling to wear. My wife also has a few decorative, jeweled, cocllars that she enjoys to wear just because it excites her and me. Like you my wife does not feel she has to be on a leash and being a slave at that particular time.
My wife does enjoy some mild pain during BDSM play. In fact, she has asked me to allow other men and women to whip her at sex parties several times. Of course, she does not need my approval but just wants be to approve other men and women whipping her at sex parties. Partly to humiliate men and her but also because she knows I look out for her safety. I believe my wife's former Master trained her, by using her NEED for his big cock, to enjoy being his slave which involved him humiliating and degrading her and through her, humiliating and degrading me also. I also believe that the way my wife ****** me to be her cuckold developed a need in me for some humiliation and being degraded by her and other men and women. But my need is only during sex play now.
It is very true that a master training someone can ingrain desires and needs for them to have during sex. This is really common during BDSM and like you said when she began making you a cuck and telling you it was right to get off on her getting off to bulls.

My intro into a collar and leash was far less formal. We were staying in a friend's camper for a few days and having sex one evening and and they happened to have a dog's collar and leash in the room. Being curious I was asked to try it on and it fit well and we used it and found it to be a lot of fun and very sexy. Shortly after that I acquired my own.

It is very true that a master training someone can ingrain desires and needs for them to have during sex. This is really common during BDSM and like you said when she began making you a cuck and telling you it was right to get off on her getting off to bulls.

My intro into a collar and leash was far less formal. We were staying in a friend's camper for a few days and having sex one evening and and they happened to have a dog's collar and leash in the room. Being curious I was asked to try it on and it fit well and we used it and found it to be a lot of fun and very sexy. Shortly after that I acquired my own.
Good to know that you agree with how my wife and I were trained to enjoy being humiliated and degraded; how my wife forsing me to be her cuckold and then making me help her get dressed in slutty clothes for her fuck buddies which she then paraded through the house in front of family and friends on her way to get fucked by other men, developed my enjoyment of humiliation and being degraded.
Great that you had a more fum way to enjoy wearing a dog collar and leash.

Good to know that you agree with how my wife and I were trained to enjoy being humiliated and degraded; how my wife forsing me to be her cuckold and then making me help her get dressed in slutty clothes for her fuck buddies which she then paraded through the house in front of family and friends on her way to get fucked by other men, developed my enjoyment of humiliation and being degraded.
Great that you had a more fum way to enjoy wearing a dog collar and leash.
Well to each their own and as long as no one is being hurt against their will and everyone is having fun more power to you.

Well to each their own and as long as no one is being hurt against their will and everyone is having fun more power to you.
I agree 100%, to each their own and as long as no one is being hurt against their will and everyone is having fun more power to those involved. My wife and I have a motto, Don't judge me because I sin differently than you do.

Back