Leash Law For White Women

I love seeing my Wife being walked by our Master while she is leashed. I too am on a leash and if love it. It makes me feel like I belong.
The fellow in this photo was, for all practical purposes, my wife's Master for about 2 years. But he also had other married sluts that he used as his slaves while he used my wife as his slave. My wife loved his cock soooo much that she told me she would do anything he told her to do, even have several of his babies as long as he would fuck her. He enjoyed having my wife adore him and his cock in front of me and other people, playing with my wife's big naked TiTs in public, and he even fucked her in front of me and other people on our nude beach. He told us he was going to fuck my wife in the same spot he had fucked another man's wife a week before. My wife did anything he asked because he told us that my wife was just one of his married
sluts and if she did not happily do anything he told her to do, he would not fuck her anymore. My wife even cried when she saw him playing with another man's naked wife on the beach. He loved knowing that he was hurting my wife by playing with other naked wives on the beach in front of us, especially when he saw her crying, because it showed him and us, how much my wife NEEDED his cock and cum. So, he often had my wife wear his chain leash and collar, or other dog collars and leashes. Which as you see in some our pictures, she happily did because it made Bill happy. She was happy doing anything to make Bill happy.
After about 2 years of using my wife fairly often as one of his married sluts, Bill must have tired of using my wife, because he stopped using her as a fuck toy except every once in awhile when we saw him at our nude beach without another woman.
Then he would come over to us, say Hi, and start playing with my wife's big naked TiTs and pussy in front of me and other people. He didn't ask if he could play with my wife, he just assumed he could. I was mad because he had dumped my wife as a regular fuck toy, but he would use my wife as a fuck toy when he did not have another woman to use. However, my wife loved his big cock soooo much, she still let him use her any way he wanted to, even in public. But I was still excited to watch him play with my wife's big naked TiTs and pussy, great fun.
My wife and I were very disappointed that Bill dumped her as one of his married sluts. We both liked Bill as a friend and the way he used my wife to live out his sex fantasies.

Back