Leash Law For White Women

Only a woman who has experienced being on a leash can truly appreciate the feeling. The collar in itself is significant, symbolizing (as with a dog) that one is owned. The leash takes things to a higher level. While the owner holds your leash, you are under his full control, whether being led upright on two legs or as a dog on all-fours. Certain times when one is taken outside on a leash are especially embarrassing.

We have played with a leash and collar in private and it is erotic. However, my wish is for my husband to take me to a night club where there are a lot of BBC's and he hands the leash over to one or two of the men there. The public display of me being someone else's property for the night to be used as he/they see fit is a HUGE turn on for me.

We have played with a leash and collar in private and it is erotic. However, my wish is for my husband to take me to a night club where there are a lot of BBC's and he hands the leash over to one or two of the men there. The public display of me being someone else's property for the night to be used as he/they see fit is a HUGE turn on for me.
And when it happens it will be even hotter than now when you just think about it. They will use you. Control you. Like nothing else that's been done to you.

Back