Late period after coming back from Hedo

Nhcuckcpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
After fucking bareback way to many guys at Hedo, almost all black, I got home and was late. For the record I also have my tubes tied so this shouldn't be an issue. I'm usually pretty regular so this was not normal. I know it is possible to still get pregnant even if you had your tubes tied but I never really thought about that until after this trip. The chances should be pretty low but if it was ever going to happen it would probably be this trip. I easily had over 25 loads, that week, in me from black men. Finally after 4 days I finally got my period but it was much more violent then normal.

Thoes 4 days though were much more exciting then they were concerning. Hubby was super turned on and the thought of having been bred by a black man who we wouldn't even know who he was, kept me wet the entire time. Ultimately the outcome is what's best but goddamn was the possibility of a different outcome fucking hot.
20230118_121351.jpg

After fucking bareback way to many guys at Hedo, almost all black, I got home and was late. For the record I also have my tubes tied so this shouldn't be an issue. I'm usually pretty regular so this was not normal. I know it is possible to still get pregnant even if you had your tubes tied but I never really thought about that until after this trip. The chances should be pretty low but if it was ever going to happen it would probably be this trip. I easily had over 25 loads, that week, in me from black men. Finally after 4 days I finally got my period but it was much more violent then normal.

Thoes 4 days though were much more exciting then they were concerning. Hubby was super turned on and the thought of having been bred by a black man who we wouldn't even know who he was, kept me wet the entire time. Ultimately the outcome is what's best but goddamn was the possibility of a different outcome fucking hot.
View attachment 5838220
Beautiful pic!

View attachment 5838220
Sexy, id love to fill you

View attachment 5838220
What a woman

Black Men will change your life!

View attachment 5838220
Sexy story that sounds like a really fun trip

View attachment 5838220
Is there such a thing as ‘way too many’?!!!

View attachment 5838220
What an awesome place to be bred!

View attachment 5838220
What an incredibly exciting experience.

Back