Periods

ononpala

Couple
I am curious to know what happens to your sex life when you have your periods ? Does your bull keep on fucking you as usual or is he uncomfortable with your ******* during sex ? My husband loves to have sex with me during my periods and I must admit that it makes me very horny (perhaps because we are most of the time very relieved to see them coming after being seeded many times without birth control!) pregnancy risk is very exciting but can be stressful specially when you are late ! The first ******* spot on the crotch of my white panty is so welcomed that my husband (who doesn’t let me use tampons because he doesn’t want anything else than a cock or some fingers to penetrate my vagina !) will put himself a sanitary pad on my crotch after having kissed lightly my pussy lips….

I “bring something else that much more ignorant!” ???????
I look at the pictures of your shaved pussy …..talk about pathetic! It looks like the industrial chicken tights that you see in a supermarket……
GIF by NETFLIX

Talking about oral sex when a girl is on her period, that actually happened to me by mistake when I was in college. My GF & I loved putting on some good soft music, dimming the light, light up a joint and then having sex. So I was going "down" on her when the phone rang and I got up to take the call. My girl friend turned on a small table light to go to the bathroom when she gasped and pointed at my face. I looked in the mirror and we realized she'd just started her period.
Now here's the interesting thing ... she didn't "taste" any different and I thought it would have tasted different. Still, it killed both my mood as well as her's ... she was so embarrassed. Part of being a "girl" I told her. We cleaned up and then she treated me to a nice blowjob, one of her "specialties".

Talking about oral sex when a girl is on her period, that actually happened to me by mistake when I was in college. My GF & I loved putting on some good soft music, dimming the light, light up a joint and then having sex. So I was going "down" on her when the phone rang and I got up to take the call. My girl friend turned on a small table light to go to the bathroom when she gasped and pointed at my face. I looked in the mirror and we realized she'd just started her period.
Now here's the interesting thing ... she didn't "taste" any different and I thought it would have tasted different. Still, it killed both my mood as well as her's ... she was so embarrassed. Part of being a "girl" I told her. We cleaned up and then she treated me to a nice blowjob, one of her "specialties".
I never said that my husband was eating me when I was having my periods, I just said that gave a soft kiss to my pussy but,nevertheless, what I tried to convey is that periods are not a disease and that there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed or even embarrassed about,it is a natural phenomenon which affect half the population every month so you may as well enjoy it as we do! There is no reason to abstain from sex during a week per month ……just because of some preconceived ideas.

I never said that my husband was eating me when I was having my periods, I just said that gave a soft kiss to my pussy but,nevertheless, what I tried to convey is that periods are not a disease and that there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed or even embarrassed about,it is a natural phenomenon which affect half the population every month so you may as well enjoy it as we do! There is no reason to abstain from sex during a week per month ……just because of some preconceived ideas.
I like how you're taking it on as if you're a female 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣the entire site knows that you're totally not a female... but continue the facade it make for amazing convo at work!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

I always felt that it smelled like iron, even a day or 2 before, plus of my religious background I just hid in a closet till it was over! 🤣🤣🤣however I'm always beyond the damn moon horny during that time so maybe she was too and the cycle was lost in thought, LOL

I always felt that it smelled like iron, even a day or 2 before, plus of my religious background I just hid in a closet till it was over! 🤣🤣🤣however I'm always beyond the damn moon horny during that time so maybe she was too and the cycle was lost in thought, LOL
Well, it was dark in the room and I didn't notice any smell or taste difference. Still I prefer to avoid sex when the period is happening; just too damn messy and back then I hated messing up & possibly ruining my clean sheets.

I am curious to know what happens to your sex life when you have your periods ? Does your bull keep on fucking you as usual or is he uncomfortable with your ******* during sex ? My husband loves to have sex with me during my periods and I must admit that it makes me very horny (perhaps because we are most of the time very relieved to see them coming after being seeded many times without birth control!) pregnancy risk is very exciting but can be stressful specially when you are late ! The first ******* spot on the crotch of my white panty is so welcomed that my husband (who doesn’t let me use tampons because he doesn’t want anything else than a cock or some fingers to penetrate my vagina !) will put himself a sanitary pad on my crotch after having kissed lightly my pussy lips….
Anal sex.

Wifey is also totally horny right before her period starts. Lots of hormones flowing. During her period, she usually is in too much pain for sex, but at the end of it, she's superhorny again.

Back