Erotism to keep you thinking about …….

ononpala

Couple
Erotism is as important to our sex life that physical sex itself.Sure it doesn’t replace it but it fuels it by making me thinking about,wanting to feel that cock inside me,swelling before flooding me with what I like best; warm thick sperm which is part of our erotic life.To keep me focused during the day on my desire for sex my husband will ejaculate on my panty crotch before I leave home to go to work or shop.Moving around, going to meetings or in stores while feeling wet where it matters is highly erotic for me,.Just looking at other women around me wondering if do something similar and whose sperm do they have between their legs make me look at them differently and is enough to arouse me so much that I have to run to the girls room to work on my clit to relieve myself which puts sperm on my fingers which I bring to my nose and to my mouth …….tell me what do you think about this.

I think we all have some freaky desires stored up deep inside us , some of us bring them to the forefront more than others and some are darker and deeper than the normal. I know whenever I'm out shopping be it the grocery or hardware store I see a mature white woman and all kinds of freakishly thoughts pops into my head. If they are with their man I think of him filming us or sitting in a dark corner wacking off.

when i look at a group of women my imagination goes off. they are all body-types, all different ages, dressed differently & so on.

they all look so innocent & lady-like.

i, then wonder what they, each, look like while having sex. who is a screamer? moaner? bi? sub? femdom? cheater or loyal? anal? oral? mulit-o? frustrated? slut? etc.

When I watch the local weather, traffic and news in the morning while enjoying my freshly brewed cup of coffee, I also wonder who among those beautiful, anchor women is the screamer, the woman who would do almost anything on all fours, and who among the group is so under-sexed, she is just busting to come out.

I agree 100% with this topic. My hubby calls it keeping me a simmer or a low boil. Regarding my hornyness. He does this by randomly texting me throughout the day pictures and videos of a sexual nature. Every once in a while he will have sexy gifts delivered to me at work. He has even had a FWB of ours text me stuff or even drop by my office. So I am literally horny all the time.

I think we all have some freaky desires stored up deep inside us , some of us bring them to the forefront more than others and some are darker and deeper than the normal. I know whenever I'm out shopping be it the grocery or hardware store I see a mature white woman and all kinds of freakishly thoughts pops into my head. If they are with their man I think of him filming us or sitting in a dark corner wacking off.
Haha that’s great 😃

That's hot love to enjoy that experience also! Giving such pleasure is good to enjoy!
Erotism is as important to our sex life that physical sex itself.Sure it doesn’t replace it but it fuels it by making me thinking about,wanting to feel that cock inside me,swelling before flooding me with what I like best; warm thick sperm which is part of our erotic life.To keep me focused during the day on my desire for sex my husband will ejaculate on my panty crotch before I leave home to go to work or shop.Moving around, going to meetings or in stores while feeling wet where it matters is highly erotic for me,.Just looking at other women around me wondering if do something similar and whose sperm do they have between their legs make me look at them differently and is enough to arouse me so much that I have to run to the girls room to work on my clit to relieve myself which puts sperm on my fingers which I bring to my nose and to my mouth …….tell me what do you think about this.

I agree 100% with this topic. My hubby calls it keeping me a simmer or a low boil. Regarding my hornyness. He does this by randomly texting me throughout the day pictures and videos of a sexual nature. Every once in a while he will have sexy gifts delivered to me at work. He has even had a FWB of ours text me stuff or even drop by my office. So I am literally horny all the time.
That's hot and how you do it now he is the master.

You must really have a great mind to think of situations that make you ready! I imagine the local mom type droping off her ******* at school just there in her top or cover-up not wearing anything underneath it. Just fresh out of bed and just threw something on just to leave the house. Naturally sexy just unaware of prying eyes looking to just catch a glimpse of her body.I also look at the women in the grocery store just looking to see if they still got it! These are just some of my thoughts about the subject. Let me know if you like my thoughts!

You must really have a great mind to think of situations that make you ready! I imagine the local mom type droping off her ******* at school just there in her top or cover-up not wearing anything underneath it. Just fresh out of bed and just threw something on just to leave the house. Naturally sexy just unaware of prying eyes looking to just catch a glimpse of her body.I also look at the women in the grocery store just looking to see if they still got it! These are just some of my thoughts about the subject. Let me know if you like my thoughts!
I love that. 😊

Back