Ladies, who was your most risky / dangerous / forbidden encounter that you enjoyed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
one I have already posted in a wood xmas day in kent late to her family's xmas dinner.
when 19 lodging with older workmate on opposite shifts
inevitably MARY 34/5 used to bring me a cuppa to help me sleep
she taught me how to pleasure a woman orally
a learning curved that led me to pleasure every woman I have known
especially when I cream pied them.

When I was younger I'd go to clubs like most girls to meet guys and get picked up. On one such occasion I was approached by a rather ruff looking man who was older then the usual crowd. His attire seemed dated, his arms were covered with tattoos and his mannerisms course. I have to admit he piqued my curiosity and interest. Turns out he had just been released from prison after spending three years on a fifteen year sentence for what he never said. This "bad boy" immediately got me turned on and excited. We ended up going back to my apartment where we had sex all night long. If I didn't have to go to work that morning he would have probably still been fucking me. It was scary but exciting none the less.

I was at Brize Norton from my marriage in 1985 until my ex husbands posting away in late 1988 I met my conversion to the dark side in Jan 1986 I lived in a married quarter second floor flat in Stanmore Crescent. I was struggling carrying my shopping home one cold January Saturday morning whilst my husband was away on a long exercise in Norway when a American Adonis spotted me struggling, he offered to help and I offered him a cup of tea! So very British lol

I never made that tea, and the people in the flat below must have wondered what I was doing dragging that kitchen table across the floor so violently, couple that with my exctasy/pain screams that must have thought there was a ******* going on lol,,,,, no looking back from there!

He was an American military policeman and would often work nights and lived i a block of flats nearby. In the same block as me there was a hairdressers set up in one of the flats. The girls in there sussed what was going on by seeing my husband leave for his work on the base after lunch then would see me some 20 mins later mincing round to my lovers all high heels and no knickers lol

Sadly he returned to the US about 15 later but I continued enjoying the pleasures of the local guys
I hooked up with a WRAF who enjoyed the same things as me would love to know what happened to her

I know this for the ladies but when I was 13 I lived with my mom . At the time she drank a lot and was on ******* half the time time . One night she came home all fucked up yelling at me and slapped me .I went and fell asleep on the couch well she came back and all I remember she was laying next to and playing with her pussy and had her tits out. She grabbed me and starts kissing me and puts her big ass tits in my face and I got horny and she sucked my dick and she told me to fuck her I was hesitant but I said fuck it and I fucked her she got loud and I came in her pussy and she sucked it. She told me never tell anybody well we did it on and off over the years .she's sixty now and but it was confusing ii lost my virginity to her but I could not be in love wirh my own mom but I was in a weird way . .

Me ex-husband was being his normal ******* asshole self while we were still together. We were hanging out with some people and he mouthed off to the wrong guy and got knocked out. The guy apologized to me for kocking him out. I then took him in the house and gave him my pussy. Such a turn on for many reasons. Exhubby came to and crawled in the car to sleep it off while the guy who knocked him out filled up my pussy.
Such turn on for me too wow, was he handsome, do you have some picture?

Ha! I was newly married, figured out he was cheating. Went to a party with friends. One of his friends was spending the night at our home. After the party , my then husband was ******* ******* in the car. He wouldn’t wake up. I decided to leave him there, then went upstairs and hooked up with the friend. My first BBC. It was the start of a beautiful thing lol
Nice very nice what part of Cali are you in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back