Ladies, who was your most risky / dangerous / forbidden encounter that you enjoyed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine would still be regularly cheating on my very first boyfriend in my teens. I knew I shouldn't keep doing it, but we were only able to catch on Sundays as he lived on the other side of town. So going clubbing on Saturdays night and picking up at 2am, then seeing and having sex with him only 8 or so hours later. The guilt killed me, but the excitement was addictive and I wasn't able to stop doing it.
I had a couple of years in my mid 20's of being a bit of homewrecker as well, where I only wanted married men I couldn't have... got very addicted to that attention as well. 20 years on, i'm still not proud of that period in my life.

Mine would still be regularly cheating on my very first boyfriend in my teens. I knew I shouldn't keep doing it, but we were only able to catch on Sundays as he lived on the other side of town. So going clubbing on Saturdays night and picking up at 2am, then seeing and having sex with him only 8 or so hours later. The guilt killed me, but the excitement was addictive and I wasn't able to stop doing it.
I had a couple of years in my mid 20's of being a bit of homewrecker as well, where I only wanted married men I couldn't have... got very addicted to that attention as well. 20 years on, i'm still not proud of that period in my life.

I can understand that. I spent a lot of time basically as a man whore. If there was married pussy for the taking, I would take it. It was about the conquest. It was about flooding that married pussy and fuck the guy she was with. Didn't care. was addictive. i get it.

I can understand that. I spent a lot of time basically as a man whore. If there was married pussy for the taking, I would take it. It was about the conquest. It was about flooding that married pussy and fuck the guy she was with. Didn't care. was addictive. i get it.
Yeah, she was addicted to that rush as well. Even more so if the hubby was spending all his spare money on lingerie, perfume etc. for her... plus doing all the dirty things the wives wouldn't do is what got/ kept the hubbies addicted to her as well. At the time she felt married cum tasted twice as sweet she said, I guess the same way married pussy does as well :) It did cause the end of two marriages though, and does regret what she did.
Once she found out 10 years later her ex-husband was fucking women behind her back and left her for a younger woman, she did feel karma finally caught up with her.

Yeah, she was addicted to that rush as well. Even more so if the hubby was spending all his spare money on lingerie, perfume etc. for her... plus doing all the dirty things the wives wouldn't do is what got/ kept the hubbies addicted to her as well. At the time she felt married cum tasted twice as sweet she said, I guess the same way married pussy does as well :) It did cause the end of two marriages though, and does regret what she did.
Once she found out 10 years later her ex-husband was fucking women behind her back and left her for a younger woman, she did feel karma finally caught up with her.

Karma is a bitch but also a good learning experience.

I would have to say seeing a Major when my spouse was enlisted. Those who have been in the Military know that officer's and enlisted aren't supposed to fraternize. So, it was definitely one to keep quiet about. I would definitely do it again.

My very first fantasy of my wife (first wife) with a black man occurred back when I was 20 years old and in the Army as junior-enlisted. I was an E-4, and had this black Captain (O-3) as one of my leaders. Damn he was strict and I know he liked looking at my cute, young (20 also) white wife.

I stroked to the thought of him taking her and had never cum so hard in my life! I was hooked to the fantasy there forward!

While shopping in London UK I was trying on a new dress , the sales person was an older black man , when in the changing room he bought in a second dress he thought I might like ,but I was half naked he apologised as he handed me the dress but his reaction was of interest, I asked if there was anything else he thought I mite like , I watched him leave with a smile on his face .

He returned but this time with his cock out of his trousers, he unzipped my dress it dropped to the floor then I felt his hard cock in the crack of my ass ,he cupped my tits and pinched my hard nipples sucked on my neck which really turns me on , we kissed he lowered me to his cock ,I sucked ,it tasted so good , soon I was to receive his load his breathing got quicker then he grunted and gave me every drop he had , I drank the lot and cleaned him up as he had to go back to work , paying for the dress the lady asked if I wanted anything else , no thanks but your salesman was extremely helpful.

Me ex-husband was being his normal ******* asshole self while we were still together. We were hanging out with some people and he mouthed off to the wrong guy and got knocked out. The guy apologized to me for kocking him out. I then took him in the house and gave him my pussy. Such a turn on for many reasons. Exhubby came to and crawled in the car to sleep it off while the guy who knocked him out filled up my pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back