Ladies, who was your most risky / dangerous / forbidden encounter that you enjoyed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me ex-husband was being his normal ******* asshole self while we were still together. We were hanging out with some people and he mouthed off to the wrong guy and got knocked out. The guy apologized to me for kocking him out. I then took him in the house and gave him my pussy. Such a turn on for many reasons. Exhubby came to and crawled in the car to sleep it off while the guy who knocked him out filled up my pussy.

Love it.

It seems alot of us have those hidden gems that are just to good not to forget.
I've listed some of mine in other threads but I was curious if the ladies my have a few of their own?

Which ones were the best and unforgettable. And would you do it again?

J
Athletic coach that took my virginity was probably the most dangerous / forbidden

Me ex-husband was being his normal ******* asshole self while we were still together. We were hanging out with some people and he mouthed off to the wrong guy and got knocked out. The guy apologized to me for kocking him out. I then took him in the house and gave him my pussy. Such a turn on for many reasons. Exhubby came to and crawled in the car to sleep it off while the guy who knocked him out filled up my pussy.
hope you sat on your husbands face afterwards!

Sneaking in to my favs home and we enjoyed each other in his rec room, while his wifey and ******* were sleeping upstairs. :)
So sexy sounds like the time my wife went to a guys house she thought he was home alone but his family was there he swept her into the back door and to a room upstairs. She said so scary but also so arousing and exciting

Why do I find that so HOT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back