Ladies, who loves sucking dick - what do you like about it?

I am not into submission....my pleasure has nothing to do with that unless it's the submission of the man to my mouth.. I love the texture of the cock in my mouth, how hard it can get, and of course the moment he cums. And, of course, I love the cum!

I am not into submission....my pleasure has nothing to do with that unless it's the submission of the man to my mouth.. I love the texture of the cock in my mouth, how hard it can get, and of course the moment he cums. And, of course, I love the cum!
Size and hardness aside, is there a noticeable difference in tastes and textures?

My favorite part is feeling them get hard in my mouth and hands. And of course the accomplishment of making them cum
Mmmmmmmmm……my major likes precisely! And I’m a straight-acting cum-loving youngish guy.

Just carry on surrounding yourself with beautiful black cocks and your laudable love of them will thrill you more and more and more.

Mmmmmmmmm……my major likes precisely! And I’m a straight-acting cum-loving youngish guy.

Just carry on surrounding yourself with beautiful black cocks and your laudable love of them will thrill you more and more and more.
The question was “Ladies, what do you like …”

It was hot “Sissies, ……”

10 Best Things About Sucking A black Man‘s Big Cock

1 Taking it out of his pants the first time and seeing how big it is.
2. Watching it grow, until it’s standing straight up, hard as a rock.
3. Taking a long lick up the length of his cum tube, knowing what’s soon going to be coming through there.
4. Taking the big, swollen head between your lips, running your tongue around the edge.
5. Pushing your tongue tip into his pee-hole, tasting the precum fluid that’s gathered there.
6. Holding his big balls in your hands, fondling them while his dick is in your mouth.
7. Dropping down to take his balls in your mouth (especially if they are hanging low in his nutsack), while you stroke his shaft with your hand.
8. Hearing him moan and shiver as he enjoys your mouth on him. Hearing him grunt and groan as he cums In your mouth.
9. Making him lose control, so he grabs your head and just face-fucks you until he finally nuts, filling your mouth with powerful spurts of warm, gooey cum.
10. Feeling all that thick cum sliding down your throat. Such a rush!

And then, 11. Seeing his satisfied look on his face and hearing him say, “Do it again.” 😃

What do you think? Did I miss anything? 😍

Last edited:

3. Taking a long lick up the length of his cum tube, knowing what’s soon going to be coming through there.
4. Taking the big, swollen head between your lips, running your tongue around the edge.
5. Pushing your tongue tip into his pee-hole, tasting the precum fluid that’s gathered there.
6. Holding his big balls in your hands, fondling them while his dick is in your mouth.
7. Dropping down to take his balls in your mouth (especially if they are hanging low in his nutsack), while you stroke his shaft with your hand.
8. Hearing him moan and shiver as he enjoys your mouth on him. Hearing him grunt and groan as he cums In your mouth.
9. Making him lose control, so he grabs your head and just face-fucks you until he finally nuts, filling your mouth with powerful spurts of warm, gooey cum.

And then, 11. Seeing his satisfied look on his face and hearing him say, “Do it again.” 😃

I especially like 1,4,8,9 and 10

Wow.
Nice list.
Is any one of these your favorite?
I am thinking (1) or (9)

Mind sharing why you like a dick in your mouth? What is it about getting the length of a cock (particularly black cock) in and down your throat?

I for one love holding the back of a woman's hair yoyoing it back and forth right along the length of me - feeling that power and getting her submission while she's on her knees.

What do you like about it?
I find the act enjoyable and a huge turn on for me personally. It's kind of a fun challenge seeing how much you can take and how far you can take it as well. Plus it's an enjoyable act knowing hey I am sucking on a guy's cock. Huge mental and physical turn plus great to watch those men go crazy as you do it too.

I find the act enjoyable and a huge turn on for me personally. It's kind of a fun challenge seeing how much you can take and how far you can take it as well. Plus it's an enjoyable act knowing hey I am sucking on a guy's cock. Huge mental and physical turn plus great to watch those men go crazy as you do it too.
Oh hell yes Baby Girl, watching you throat my black cock and taking my cum would definitely be exciting!!!

💯

Back