Ladies, who loves sucking dick - what do you like about it?

I love sucking cock. I love unveiling a cock for the first time - the length, the thickness.
I love taking a new cock in my hand, feeling the hardness coupled with the velvety-soft skin. I love teasing mans balls, feeling it tight in my hand. I love feeling a soft cock harden in my hand, knowing I'm responsible for guys miracle. Watching it grow, knowing a guy wants my caresses...

Yesss!!! I love hearing him grunt and groan and the feeling of a full, powerful cumshot going off in my mouth. And then sliding down my throat, the thicker the better. i remember the first time I swallowed a really thick load of cum, i didn’t like it. I almost gagged.but over time, that changed, until I came to love the texture and the feeling of it going down into my stomach. Such a rush.
Oh my!! 🔥🔥

Yesss!!! I love hearing him grunt and groan and the feeling of a full, powerful cumshot going off in my mouth. And then sliding down my throat, the thicker the better. i remember the first time I swallowed a really thick load of cum, i didn’t like it. I almost gagged.but over time, that changed, until I came to love the texture and the feeling of it going down into my stomach. Such a rush.
You get me hard just talking about it!!

When my little white whore was dating white guys, she never put much effort into sucking cock. It was just for a few minutes to get it hard as it led to sex. Once I got a hold of her and collared her, I showed her how important it is to be not only a good cocksucker but to be the best cocksucker she can be and take pride in pleasing a man. She's come along way since I found her and trained her. She will stay down there as long as she's required to in order to please me. As we've moved on to BBC (no more white dicks for her) all that training has definitely paid off and she loves the submissive act of it all and loves getting her reward at the end.
I just checked her vids. Quite a bbc sucker you’ve trained her to be 😉

I love it. Hubby states it I the best. He had ever had. For as long as I can remember I loved sucking a man cock. This hubby my second that got me into this lifestyle is the best when devouring a woman. He claims the emotions give him a mental multiple orgasm. Damn hubby is good so when I suck his cock when we started this lifestyle it turns him on to see a bbc love my mouth. Bbc only. So yes mental orgasm when sucking cock.

10 Best Things About Sucking A black Man‘s Big Cock

1 Taking it out of his pants the first time and seeing how big it is.
2. Watching it grow, until it’s standing straight up, hard as a rock.
3. Taking a long lick up the length of his cum tube, knowing what’s soon going to be coming through there.
4. Taking the big, swollen head between your lips, running your tongue around the edge.
5. Pushing your tongue tip into his pee-hole, tasting the precum fluid that’s gathered there.
6. Holding his big balls in your hands, fondling them while his dick is in your mouth.
7. Dropping down to take his balls in your mouth (especially if they are hanging low in his nutsack), while you stroke his shaft with your hand.
8. Hearing him moan and shiver as he enjoys your mouth on him. Hearing him grunt and groan as he cums In your mouth.
9. Making him lose control, so he grabs your head and just face-fucks you until he finally nuts, filling your mouth with powerful spurts of warm, gooey cum.
10. Feeling all that thick cum sliding down your throat. Such a rush!

And then, 11. Seeing his satisfied look on his face and hearing him say, “Do it again.” 😃

What do you think? Did I miss anything? 😍
Whew!! Need a cold shower after reading that!!

10 Best Things About Sucking A black Man‘s Big Cock

1 Taking it out of his pants the first time and seeing how big it is.
2. Watching it grow, until it’s standing straight up, hard as a rock.
3. Taking a long lick up the length of his cum tube, knowing what’s soon going to be coming through there.
4. Taking the big, swollen head between your lips, running your tongue around the edge.
5. Pushing your tongue tip into his pee-hole, tasting the precum fluid that’s gathered there.
6. Holding his big balls in your hands, fondling them while his dick is in your mouth.
7. Dropping down to take his balls in your mouth (especially if they are hanging low in his nutsack), while you stroke his shaft with your hand.
8. Hearing him moan and shiver as he enjoys your mouth on him. Hearing him grunt and groan as he cums In your mouth.
9. Making him lose control, so he grabs your head and just face-fucks you until he finally nuts, filling your mouth with powerful spurts of warm, gooey cum.
10. Feeling all that thick cum sliding down your throat. Such a rush!

And then, 11. Seeing his satisfied look on his face and hearing him say, “Do it again.” 😃

What do you think? Did I miss anything? 😍
Love a woman who loves working me like you do. Knew a white waitress at a club down in Miami (Mr. Beneby's I believe it was called) in the 70s who was like you. Damn she could blow!! Would relish comparing you @StillHot to her!!:mstickle:

It's the first thing I learned to do sexually, and I have loved it ever since.

I love getting it out. Feeling it, still soft as I take it in my mouth. Feeling it get stiffer and stiffer and bigger and bigger. I love licking it all over, up and down. I love feeling it all in my mouth and when it starts to throb it makes me feel so happy to be able to make him happy. When he gives me all he has I love knowing that I did that.

My girlfriend locks on mine like a shop vac with very nice ass massage . It’s impossible a big challenge trying not to cum with the combination. It’s amazing how involved she gets doing it . I’m sure she does the same for her BBC’s .

Back