Ladies, who loves sucking dick - what do you like about it?

My ex-wife admitted she blew the entire football team in high school and swallowed everyones cum.

She loved sucking mens cocks..like not just one mans cock, she needed and had a natural desire to suck attractive men's cocks who showed interest in her.

Why?
Her answer to me was it means they desire her sexually and she is really good at it, so she gets off on experiencing a mans cock first to see if she thinks she would like it to fuck her..how does it look, smell, taste, is it large and then she can control and his pleasure by sucking him really good so she knows he will be available for sex later if necessary or right then if the timing is right and its a cock she would like inside her.She loves swallowing cum and showing them its inside her mouth before swallowing it if the timing isnt right for sex right then too. She said its her coup de grais for pleasing the guy and they always come back to have sex with her later, every time....

And since she is already familiar with their cock and how they look, she already knows if they deserve for her to let them inside her pussy and fuck her.. never wore a rubber either.. wasnt to promiscuous, always had a partner before she married but she would cheat on all of them about once twice a year after being with them for a few months. Not until she married me did she realize why she was doing it and how to get what she subconsciously was seeking and leading her to cheat in a safe manner that wouldn't damage her relationships.. And she could admit and have even better select cocks picked out just for her from a line up we would select together that she knew before even meeting the bull she would suck and fuck his cock.

My ex-wife admitted she blew the entire football team in high school and swallowed everyones cum.

She loved sucking mens cocks..like not just one mans cock, she needed and had a natural desire to suck attractive men's cocks who showed interest in her.

Why?
Her answer to me was it means they desire her sexually and she is really good at it, so she gets off on experiencing a mans cock first to see if she thinks she would like it to fuck her..how does it look, smell, taste, is it large and then she can control and his pleasure by sucking him really good so she knows he will be available for sex later if necessary or right then if the timing is right and its a cock she would like inside her.She loves swallowing cum and showing them its inside her mouth before swallowing it if the timing isnt right for sex right then too. She said its her coup de grais for pleasing the guy and they always come back to have sex with her later, every time....

And since she is already familiar with their cock and how they look, she already knows if they deserve for her to let them inside her pussy and fuck her.. never wore a rubber either.. wasnt to promiscuous, always had a partner before she married but she would cheat on all of them about once twice a year after being with them for a few months. Not until she married me did she realize why she was doing it and how to get what she subconsciously was seeking and leading her to cheat in a safe manner that wouldn't damage her relationships.. And she could admit and have even better select cocks picked out just for her from a line up we would select together that she knew before even meeting the bull she would suck and fuck his cock.
You hit the jackpot, She seems like a real slut.

I am a swallower, always liked the feel of a cock cumming in my mouth. Feeling a man get excited and losing control because of what I'm doing to it.
Yesss!!! I love hearing him grunt and groan and the feeling of a full, powerful cumshot going off in my mouth. And then sliding down my throat, the thicker the better. i remember the first time I swallowed a really thick load of cum, i didn’t like it. I almost gagged.but over time, that changed, until I came to love the texture and the feeling of it going down into my stomach. Such a rush.

Yesss!!! I love hearing him grunt and groan and the feeling of a full, powerful cumshot going off in my mouth. And then sliding down my throat, the thicker the better. i remember the first time I swallowed a really thick load of cum, i didn’t like it. I almost gagged.but over time, that changed, until I came to love the texture and the feeling of it going down into my stomach. Such a rush.
Just reading this made me shoot my load so i can only imagine when you were sucking a new huge cock how turned on the bull was by your wanting his cum.

I didn't care much for sucking dick before I went black... I'd do it, but I didn't enjoy it like do when a thick BBC stuffs my entire mouth to point I can't even it It in there. The creamy black seed down my throat after 😍😍 whats not to love ? I take it as kind of a challenge to get the guy off. I feel comfortable in my subspace, so I can focus on serving. 😉
Do you let them thrust into your throat?

Enjoy giving pleasure but also like taking the initiative and being a bit of a bitch lol Men esp young guys can be a slow in coming forward
So when they’ve started the corny chat up routine I’ll say “shall we go somewhere quieter?”
When we’ve find somewhere I’ll launch myself at them whilst adjusting there pants lower myself and start my routine lol

My whole life I hate sucking dicks and swallow cum! Buäh! In our marriage (up to 20 years) I sucked my husbands dick maybe five times but without joy and desire. I feel sick just thinking about sperm in my mouth. But(!) with stranger cocks I have no problem. I don´t no why. Perhaps it is the change from the married wife into the hotwife doing what I want and getting what I wish...or maybe being a bitch in such times.

But still no sperm in my mouth (BUÄH!) - a few of my/our bulls tried to ******* me to swallow their cum while deepthroating me. No chance! Ok, one guy in a club almost made it! He fucked my mind and I secretly gave him a blow job at the bar while my husband went to the restroms. As his load came up he hold tight my head...I bite him...and he stopped. But I was in beast mode and he knew that. After my husband was back we went togehter into the back rooms...such a bastard! :)

I love when they tense up when they're about to cum, the taste.. (usually better with a black man) lol, I like the control I have, after they cum and they're dick is super sensitive, that's when I get extra suction and tongue action going.. I had a guy say I was evil because I wouldn't stop after he came..:mstickle:

I love when they tense up when they're about to cum, the taste.. (usually better with a black man) lol, I like the control I have, after they cum and they're dick is super sensitive, that's when I get extra suction and tongue action going.. I had a guy say I was evil because I wouldn't stop after he came..:mstickle:
You certified dick sucker you!!! You gotta let me get some of this!!

Back