Ladies: who introduced you into the lifestyle ?

My husband had prior experience with swinging. Introduced me to it and mfm 3somes. After mixed results with white guys he suggested I try black guys. It only took one experience with bbc to get me hooked. I then made it a rule that I would only have extramarital sex with black men from that point on. That was 12 years ago and well before I even knew what a QOS was. It’s only within the last few years that I’ve started living the QOS lifestyle fully by constantly wearing QOS clothing and jewelry and getting tattoos to display my dedication and status. My husband has been supportive and encouraging throughout.

We were into a white on white swinging lifestyle, and both of us used to having other sexual partners.
However when My Wife had Her first BBC at around 48 years old, at a swingers party, in a big house in Radlett Hert,s U.K..
For Her that was it, She never went back to white guys apart from Me.
She eventually found a coloured guy, whom Had a massive cock almost 10ins and very fat,Whom She had a long term relationship with, and loved it.
So did I,, Having Her with Him,at the same time ,would drive Me mad.
She absolutely loved sex and sexual advenatures.

My husband had prior experience with swinging. Introduced me to it and mfm 3somes. After mixed results with white guys he suggested I try black guys. It only took one experience with bbc to get me hooked. I then made it a rule that I would only have extramarital sex with black men from that point on. That was 12 years ago and well before I even knew what a QOS was. It’s only within the last few years that I’ve started living the QOS lifestyle fully by constantly wearing QOS clothing and jewelry and getting tattoos to display my dedication and status. My husband has been supportive and encouraging throughout.
This sounds wonderful. all of it really. I would love this to be the case for my wife and I. I know that she deserves the type of pleasure you are getting as all women do.

My wife and I had been in the swinging lifestyle before we met. Her ex actually introduced her to swinging whereas I actively sought it out.
I’ve always vetted her play partners, and since I like IR sex, it was easy to make her black only.
That being said, were we to come across a hung white guy, she’d still want to have sex with him as she’s a size queen.

Back