Ladies: who introduced you into the lifestyle ?

In a way I would have to give credit to my mom for introducing me to Blacks. When I was young I inadvertently caught my mom with a Black Lover while my ******* was out of town on business. Now I began to actively take notice of my mothers dalliance's, unbeknownst to her. Like mom like ******* or so the saying goes.
Great mom.
Better ******* for following in her footsteps.

My husband brought up me having sex with someone else while we were having sex. It turned me on a lot and we started having sex a lot which lead to pregnancy. While I was pregnant we decided to try it and I had sex with a couple different white guys. Then my husband set up for me to have sex with a black man. I was not impressed actually. From the time I got out of my car, him finishing in me and me getting back in my car, 7 minutes. He had the front door open before I had my pants up. My second BBC though was perfect. Everything I wanted. He definitely built my craving.
Would be great too see you with bbc

How long back was it? How old were you then.
Around 16/17 years ago probably when I first found out about it. Found out initially by finding out my little sister was actually my half sister (which everyone always suspected) and one thing led to another with mum telling me and my big sister everything as she felt we were old enough to understand at that point.

Around 16/17 years ago probably when I first found out about it. Found out initially by finding out my little sister was actually my half sister (which everyone always suspected) and one thing led to another with mum telling me and my big sister everything as she felt we were old enough to understand at that point.
How did you feel about it? Did it change the way you thought?

How did you feel about it? Did it change the way you thought?
Not really. While the whole cuckolding thing was obviously surprising and took time to digest. My older sister and I always had an inkling about our little sis as the two of us almost look like twins with our dirty blonde hair, white skin and blue eyes, and looked nearly identical to photos of our mum at that age. But our little sis was a brunette with hazel eyes and olive skin and looks nothing like anyone from our family. It didn't really make us see our mum any differently. Or love her or our little sister any less. If anything, mum sharing such a big secret with us probably brought us three even closer, and made my big sis and I even more protective of our little sister.

My husband had prior experience with swinging. Introduced me to it and mfm 3somes. After mixed results with white guys he suggested I try black guys. It only took one experience with bbc to get me hooked. I then made it a rule that I would only have extramarital sex with black men from that point on. That was 12 years ago and well before I even knew what a QOS was. It’s only within the last few years that I’ve started living the QOS lifestyle fully by constantly wearing QOS clothing and jewelry and getting tattoos to display my dedication and status. My husband has been supportive and encouraging throughout.
That's amazing! I'm a beta Latino boy... I'm pretty small. Is it normal for us small guys to naturally want our woman to try and enjoy BBC? I once had a gf cheat on me with BBC... She broke up with me... I would of been supportive of her getting BBC... Ever since then when I date a girl I definitely am happy to encourage a girl to try BBC. Glad it's more accepted now

Back