Ladies: who introduced you into the lifestyle ?

Just couldn't get enough of

Are you only blacked now? I don't know how is when you see your wife or gf in pure pleasure from a bbc but inthink.you must Understand your life from that moment
My ex friend is gone because he couldn t agree with the situation, after this I stopped dating, now I m keen on starting again, I m keen again on bbc s

It wasn’t ideal for me because I grew up very conservative but it’s not terrible for me. I enjoy it most when it’s a guy that I can really click with. Regardless, I do have to admit, sex with black men is on another level, so I’m not complaining…View attachment 6439945
You are indeed lovely and have enjoyed your commentary on things. We definitely need lovely women like yourself here in the Destin Fla area that are open about their enjoyment with black men

You are indeed lovely and have enjoyed your commentary on things. We definitely need lovely women like yourself here in the Destin Fla area that are open about their enjoyment with black men
Thx…. I’m sure there are a lot of others that would want to try but I’m sure their men would vehemently oppose it.

Thx…. I’m sure there are a lot of others that would want to try but I’m sure their men would vehemently oppose it.
That is the case many times. I enjoyed a couple (military) and the wife kind of enjoyed it more than the husband and he "asked" her to stop seeing me due to his inability to handle her enjoyment. I still see them around and you can see the lust in her eyes.

That is the case many times. I enjoyed a couple (military) and the wife kind of enjoyed it more than the husband and he "asked" her to stop seeing me due to his inability to handle her enjoyment. I still see them around and you can see the lust in her eyes.
Of course, for many men it’s not easy for men to watch their SO being pleasured beyond his capabilities and her be so receptive to it and have her reciprocate. Fortunately for me,the hotter the sex, the better my husband performs as well.

Of course, for many men it’s not easy for men to watch their SO being pleasured beyond his capabilities and her be so receptive to it and have her reciprocate. Fortunately for me,the hotter the sex, the better my husband performs as well.
Good for you and great explanation of what many men are going through. Enjoy your day

This is very sad. I'm a bit extreme and I think that, in these cases, women have every right to cheat! They should do it without feeling any guilt!

My husband had wanted me to go black for many years, I had discussed this with a very good friend and work colleague who’s family originated from Barbados and are black .
She invited us to her birthday party and unbeknown to myself she had told her uncle that I was ripe for seduction and that my husband had been trying to get me to try sex with a black guy.
During the party she introduced her uncle to my husband and I, a bit later he asked me to dance while dancing he started rubbing his crotch into mine and I could feel his penis getting hard as he pulled me tight into him .
God it felt massive against my husbands cock .
Eventually the park started to wond down, we were asked to give him a lift home which we did .
Arriving at his house,he invited us in for a nightcap we accepted and went in , he started seducing me again and eventually fucked me giving me my first black cock it was amazing how deep and hard he fucked me before eventually fucking his black cum deeper into my vagina than I had experienced before.
I became addicted to his bbc from that evening onwards.

My husband had wanted me to go black for many years, I had discussed this with a very good friend and work colleague who’s family originated from Barbados and are black .
She invited us to her birthday party and unbeknown to myself she had told her uncle that I was ripe for seduction and that my husband had been trying to get me to try sex with a black guy.
During the party she introduced her uncle to my husband and I, a bit later he asked me to dance while dancing he started rubbing his crotch into mine and I could feel his penis getting hard as he pulled me tight into him .
God it felt massive against my husbands cock .
Eventually the park started to wond down, we were asked to give him a lift home which we did .
Arriving at his house,he invited us in for a nightcap we accepted and went in , he started seducing me again and eventually fucked me giving me my first black cock it was amazing how deep and hard he fucked me before eventually fucking his black cum deeper into my vagina than I had experienced before.
I became addicted to his bbc from that evening onwards.
Sounds fake. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back