When did you know?

Ladies whose husbands introduced you to the lifestyle.

At what point did you know BBC was the way?
Our introduction to the lifestyle was more of a series of events versus just being introduced. My husband was having some issues and we're both sexual people so we wanted to spice things up and have some excitement. We decided to try some swinging and had a lot of fun with it but my husband found seeing me to be particularly exciting. I had been with black men in the past and he knew about that. Later on we were on a vacation and a very attractive black man was flirting with me and my husband and I talked about returning his interest and seeing where it lead to. It seemed like fun and naughty so I flirted back and simply stated my husband did not mind and he did not seem to mind that. The interest turned into going back to our hotel room and showering together and then joining my husband in the bath tub where fun continued. We both loved how things turned out and from there on out wanted to keep playing.

From my. Very first time the sexual experience and satisfaction was amazing. Giving me my first vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasms that evening and longer penetrating sex than I had ever experienced he was so rampant with so much stamina he fucked me hard for around twenty minutes before filling my cunt deep with his black seed, even just thinking about that first black experience gets my pussy wet

Last edited:
After I got some. 🤪🍆
If the whole transitioning thing would have been bigger I would have given some thought before growing into my body. I would prefer being a woman and taking them every chance I could possibly get, I do admit I love cocks I always have and I always will I’m a manly man that loves being treated like a woman I do love the attention and embrace my homosexuality

I’m a man but my wife had dated and fucked quite a number of black men before she met me. They were her no.1 demographic to fuck but wasn’t as forth coming about this when we first met. After a couple of years of being together and her dating history slowly coming out over those years, I surprised her and got her a BBC dildo. I just jokingly said “I feel like you miss having guys like this.

After 3 months of using this dildo together, I came home one day to find her in the bedroom riding the dildo cowgirl with it suctioned onto a chair. It was very hot to watch and I blurted out “Once you go Black” at which point she turned around and started laughing having only just noticed me.

We found a guy to have a threesome with a few weeks later and it was amazing, could barely keep myself from coming most of the session.
It’s been almost a decade since that one time threesome and a wedding and a couple of ******* later, we’re looking for the right guy to have a BBC threesome with again. Like the saying goes, you never go back 😏

Back