Ladies, what is your husband now?

Imagination

Male
Gold Member
From
KS, US
1. “He is still my man; very macho and confident of himself. He just gets a thrill of watching me fuck other men.”

2. “He is somewhat submissive. He does most of the things my lover and I tell him to do. Sometimes I don’t recognize the man I fell in love with. Sometimes I do.”

3. “He’s a total fag!!! My lovers make him suck dick or take it on the ass. If he questions something, he gets bitch-slapped. I’m only with him for money or the *******. Total submission! Such a looser!”

My wife doesn’t “play” with other men.
That being said, I’d be #1. Latino ******* runs in me, so #2 and #3 are out of the question.

i get through the three steps. i begun been Her Man, perhaps no Macho lover (i never was a Macho Man) but i was manly, and i never got a thrill watching Her been fucked by other Men. Then, the day before our marriage, She decided to keep me pussy-free and i begun to develop a submissive behavior with Her and Her Lovers. That was very hard for me, at first. But the i accepted it and progressively i turned to be a "total fag", as You says. Now i have to "suck dicks" and "take it on my ass", and much more "things". i get "bitch-slapped" and punished a lot. i really are in total submission and of course everybody who see me like this say that i'm "such a loser". i know i am. But my Wife still with me, not because my money or the *******. Perhaps She doesn't love me anymore (i still love Her with all my heart), but She gets aroused having me in this state, having me doing the most pervert and nasty things that comes from Her imagination or all the MEN who use Her. i ask me by now if there it could be another stage to achieve.

Back