Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

He said that you would have oral sex with his partners? I think this is good. Do you like it?
What is a young master? Michael often fucks me with friends and sometimes gives a fuck to other guys, he can call me and say that now two or three guys will come and I have to serve them. And I do it.

He said that you would have oral sex with his partners? I think this is good. Do you like it?
What is a young master? Michael often fucks me with friends and sometimes gives a fuck to other guys, he can call me and say that now two or three guys will come and I have to serve them. And I do it.

Yes, sometimes He'll have friends over or at a club, but not often... something He decided on for me a long time ago, so just oral. I accept it more than anything else, but whatever He wants is fine. What I meant by younger, have you ever had black bf's or masters who were younger than you? xoxx, Dana

Well my first black guy was a year and half or so ago, a fitness trainer that worked at the gym I go to, 28, so 17 yrs younger than me then, and when husband found out and confronted me, I admitted it and told husband then also that it was part his fault me doing rhat., Which I feel it was! Since then I have had sex with 6 other black guys!!
This is great!

Yes, sometimes He'll have friends over or at a club, but not often... something He decided on for me a long time ago, so just oral. I accept it more than anything else, but whatever He wants is fine. What I meant by younger, have you ever had black bf's or masters who were younger than you? xoxx, Dana
I see. It's very important that you like it. Your boyfriend must understand. That a woman does well what she does with pleasure. Yes, the meyan had guys younger than me, but not so much .. mostly 40-50 years old.

Back