Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

I feel like I should not respond because of all the crap I will end up getting, but it has only been 2. It is not because of the lack of trying it just seems that it is not as easy as everyone thinks. It seems nobody wants to meet at first to see if their is a connection and to allow me to feel safe, once I bring that up they disappear.

I'm consider myself a married slut for black cock since hubby said that how he wants me. The other day daughters and I went to walmart and I was leaving I spoke out loud and too loud and said omg that black is so good looking. Girls said ugh mom. Anyway he was thier with a group outside selling candles. So I went and bought from him and the girls stay back a bit so I gave him my number and told him hubby allows. We get home I literally ******* my hubby cuz ge was in bed room I fuck his brains out and tell him what i did. He asked well then i showed him the text and he saw that guy texted and he saw my text call me when free so we can get to know each other while I sit on your big cock. Hubby came quick. Hrs later I get texted hubby sitting next to me. I told him send me pic if his cock. And boom withing 30 mins of that text. We hear to hotel and hubby watches me fuck this guy senseless. Love my sec life

I feel like I should not respond because of all the crap I will end up getting, but it has only been 2. It is not because of the lack of trying it just seems that it is not as easy as everyone thinks. It seems nobody wants to meet at first to see if their is a connection and to allow me to feel safe, once I bring that up they disappear.
I understand I was the same way when I started !!! Relax and TRUST me you'll get plenty of real BBC that will see your worth it

Oh you are so correct - hard to find men that wife connects to

Back