Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

My wife had sex just with one black guy and that was the best thing that she coul do in her past. She had had before him 6 males more who she had sex with. All of them were brown and one of them was a mestizo latin guy.

-My little Blonde wife has only had 4 different black cocks but gets some of them pretty regular. Her first and regular fuck is a life time friend of my that put his monster black cock in her at the lake on our boat while I was riding his jet ski. Then he was at the house one day and one of his friends came by to see him a minute and we all had been drinking and the two of them gave her a good fucking. On one of my trips out of town my black friend stayed at our house while I was gone he had two of his friends over for a little gang bang on her sweet ass. When I got home they repeated the show for me and what a show she put on and she still gets air tight every now and then. But for her my friend had a black friend who has a huge black fat monster and does she ever like to fuck these two at the same time. She will fuck them any way they want as long as she gets that big black fat cock in her pussy for a few hours. The first time they fucked it took a long while to fit that big fat monster in her tight white pussy. She cum about four times trying to get it in and only when he shot a load in her his black cock disappeared in her. Later he was fucking her doggie style when I think she ******* for a few moments. Came to smiling and crawled bacd on for another ride of his cock and the other black guy puts his monster in her little tight ass. And this is what she likes is these two to come up and fuck her little hot white body.

Last edited:
Of course. you have to obey your boyfriend's choice. On the contrary, my lover likes to share me with other guys.

Yes, that's true... it's always been this way w' black guys!... I learned that in high school, even sooner than that!... I've been Da'Quan's bitch more than 6 years now, He's the ******* of my youngest *******. How old are you btw?... I'm gonna' be 26 in April. Da'Quan is 20/ almost 21... your Man?... xoxx, Dana

Yes, that's true... it's always been this way w' black guys!... I learned that in high school, even sooner than that!... I've been Da'Quan's bitch more than 6 years now, He's the ******* of my youngest *******. How old are you btw?... I'm gonna' be 26 in April. Da'Quan is 20/ almost 21... your Man?... xoxx, Dana
I am 37 years old, I am Russian. But now I live in Germany. My boyfriend is black. rather my master. And I'm his white, Russian slut. and i like it. I know my place in life.

Back