Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

Don't you want to be with other black guys, not just with your boyfriend?

Honestly... whatever He decides is fine by me... I'm just His, that's all... but, He has had me give oral to several of His 'partners' He calls 'em. And, since He uses me a whole lot, I don't really mind being just His. Have you ever been with a younger 'master' before?... before your Man? xoxx, Dana

He said that you would have oral sex with his partners? I think this is good. Do you like it?
What is a young master? Michael often fucks me with friends and sometimes gives a fuck to other guys, he can call me and say that now two or three guys will come and I have to serve them. And I do it.

He said that you would have oral sex with his partners? I think this is good. Do you like it?
What is a young master? Michael often fucks me with friends and sometimes gives a fuck to other guys, he can call me and say that now two or three guys will come and I have to serve them. And I do it.

Yes, sometimes He'll have friends over or at a club, but not often... something He decided on for me a long time ago, so just oral. I accept it more than anything else, but whatever He wants is fine. What I meant by younger, have you ever had black bf's or masters who were younger than you? xoxx, Dana

Well my first black guy was a year and half or so ago, a fitness trainer that worked at the gym I go to, 28, so 17 yrs younger than me then, and when husband found out and confronted me, I admitted it and told husband then also that it was part his fault me doing rhat., Which I feel it was! Since then I have had sex with 6 other black guys!!
This is great!

Yes, sometimes He'll have friends over or at a club, but not often... something He decided on for me a long time ago, so just oral. I accept it more than anything else, but whatever He wants is fine. What I meant by younger, have you ever had black bf's or masters who were younger than you? xoxx, Dana
I see. It's very important that you like it. Your boyfriend must understand. That a woman does well what she does with pleasure. Yes, the meyan had guys younger than me, but not so much .. mostly 40-50 years old.

Back