Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

Well my first black guy was a year and half or so ago, a fitness trainer that worked at the gym I go to, 28, so 17 yrs younger than me then, and when husband found out and confronted me, I admitted it and told husband then also that it was part his fault me doing rhat., Which I feel it was! Since then I have had sex with 6 other black guys!!

Well my first black guy was a year and half or so ago, a fitness trainer that worked at the gym I go to, 28, so 17 yrs younger than me then, and when husband found out and confronted me, I admitted it and told husband then also that it was part his fault me doing rhat., Which I feel it was! Since then I have had sex with 6 other black guys!!
how is hubby taking that?

Welcome to the site. hope you share more of your adventures....and enjoy the BBC :)

Back