Ladies, how do you feel about.....

SCBlknNsty

Male
Gold Member
From
SC, US
I just read yet another thread about men coming up with different 'dreams' of getting their other halves into the lifestyle....and I wanted to call BS!!! So I wondered if any of you saw a man not sitting down and talking about his fantasy/desire about you with you as disrespectful or condescending.

i know this question was not for me. But who is addressed, really? Those ladies whose men are having these kinds of "dreams" secretly are probably not on this site. just sayin`

I wouldn’t feel disrespected as such, but I think that if you can’t talk to your partner about your sexual wants/needs/fetishes/fantasies, no matter how crazy or strange they might be... Then they probably shouldn’t be your partner.

Trust and communication, people!

I wouldn’t feel disrespected as such, but I think that if you can’t talk to your partner about your sexual wants/needs/fetishes/fantasies, no matter how crazy or strange they might be... Then they probably shouldn’t be your partner.

(...)
i can see your point. The last statement is a bit harsh though. Especially for a young relationship. Trust takes time to build up. Plus for some persons it is not that easy to talk about sex at all. Let alone anything considered outside the norm. just sayin`

Back