Ladies first time sex with a new black guy, condom or bare back?

My wife told me the choice was made him he's a coworker and it was a long time coining ....she said it was like she was dreaming and couldn't say anything.....he did whisper in her ear " can I cum in you" and she said it was like an out of body experience and whispered back " yes" she said rationally thinking she would have never ever said yes because there was no birth control between them and it was very very high risk time of the month and she knew that....she said it was an experience she has never felt in her life when he came....she really did enjoy it.

condom. not playing russian roulette with a person we met on the internet... have yet to stay partnered with an internet hook up. in the event that does happen, gain trust, testing, bare all the way.

wifes last "good close friend" wanted to go bare the first few times.... he was married and only after about 6 months did she allow it. lasted about 5-6 years... he had a vasectomy. he came in my wife more in 6 years than i have in 25 being married to her...
but you did not want it any other way I imagine.

My wife told me the choice was made him he's a coworker and it was a long time coining ....she said it was like she was dreaming and couldn't say anything.....he did whisper in her ear " can I cum in you" and she said it was like an out of body experience and whispered back " yes" she said rationally thinking she would have never ever said yes because there was no birth control between them and it was very very high risk time of the month and she knew that....she said it was an experience she has never felt in her life when he came....she really did enjoy it.
she's falling in love

Back