Ladies, Do you masturbate at work?

I work in/around different office women everyday. Day to day I sit at different women's desks to resolve their "technical issues". Sometimes they make it clear that their interested but I keep my business separated from personal conquests. I have caught several glaring at my mid section and all I can do is grin when I walk out the building and on to the next. In the area I'm in.... It's like taboo to be with a black man, but where I from it's just a normal thing.
I must admit that I do flirt back just to see how hot they get. I leave wondering will she end up finishing what was started herself? or will she wait until she gets home?

So my question to the ladies is ”Have you ever masturbated at work and if so What motivated you to do so? ” FYI I love closet office freaks.
Yes I have gotten worked up to the point where I have masturbated at work before.

I have been worked up talking with fun people, reading fun experiences, having a good imagination or maybe getting a new toy or piece of lingerie in the mail and not wanting to wait to try it on or use it.
I can understand about a toy :)lips:) could be a turn on, but lingerie too? Dont wolen buy lingerie fairly often?

I can understand about a toy :)lips:) could be a turn on, but lingerie too? Dont wolen buy lingerie fairly often?
Sometimes I buy it often and other times there is a waiting period between sets. Sometimes I can wait to go home and enjoy and other times I am in a good mood and so I'll slip in the bathroom and see how it looks and feels.

Back